Nat Evirita

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Are those real? They're huge! :huh:
She looks cute tho but this shoot doesn't really suit her. She has the cute look more than the sexy look going on.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Nat has gotten thinner from the past years. She's still gorgeous! Ah, she's got some boobs for her slim body! Lol.​

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does she played lakorn with Pong before? I thought she is dating Pong after their first lakorn together.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does she played lakorn with Pong before? I thought she is dating Pong after their first lakorn together.
She was in the lakorn, "Ruk Nai Roy Glied" with Pong it was a remake of Noosaba and Tang's lakorn. She was also in a lakorn with Oil called "Khon La Wai Hua Jai Diew Garn" Pee Nong Song Luerd w/Dan, Beam, and Donut, Mon Ruk Lottery w/ Aff and Dan,

oh my... she looks so busty.. so voluptuous.

not bad of a shoot either.
lol..tat was the 1st thing that pop up in my mind "HUGE ASS BOOBS!" haha
I guess she is pretty voluptuous -.-" LOL

sulad

sarNie Adult
She totally did her boobs.
I don't remember it being that big.
I agree, I perfer her more cute than sexy.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i agree with her with cute rather than sexiii...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
WOWWWWW!!! she looks freaken great, i love it when these nang'eak poses for MAXIM..... so freaken hott and so not innocent looking no more lol jkjk..... anyways for a second she reminded me of Lydia, i wonder if she's ever gunna be on it ?!?! haahaa jkjk Thanks for posting, even if i'm not a fan of her lakorns that much.... she makes me want to keep up to date with her lol :)

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
her eyes and boobs, thats what's different! hahah wow is this a come back? i haven't seen any of her lakorn or lakorns wit her in it lately, i mean years.