Nee Chewit

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering if anyone can give me a summary on this lakorn called "Nee Chewit" starring Bee Matika and Nam?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Nam is a rich boy. Bee is poor. Bee mom died due to an accident cause by Nam GF. However, he took up the blame for her. Nam felt bad so he bought Bee to live w/him in his house. His mom and this servant is alwayz torturing her not only that but his dad is a pervert. Anyhow, Bee overheard about the cause of her mom's death. So she started to take revenge on Nam's family making their lives miserable -_- ........Later, she found out that it was actually, his GF that killed her mom during that time......she felt bad and went farrrrr away....in the end Nam went to look for her and I guess forgave her....happy ending :rolleyes:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
And she got pregnant by Nam...thought i add that LOL

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
I really want to see this lakorn. Someday, I'm gonna buy it, but I'm broke right now. It sounds really good.

~Sandy~

It's really a good lakorn. I fell in love with Nam after this one. LOL

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn. Nam and Bee really had chemistry in here. There's a lot of cute scene of them. hehehe..they should have more lakorns together becuz I missed them onscreen after "Kerd Thae Thom."

~Sandy~

I think they made you think she got pregnant. With her throwing up and stuff...but Bee's character did not come out and say she "is" pregnant...

'monkeyy

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is not good at all really annoying. I hated the fact that Nam raped her I got so jealous I am not a fan of Bee she is so annoying. There awas no chemistry and the storyline is not good.

jeansterrr18

sarNie Hatchling
all her lakorns are like that.. yet again I don't recall that Nam ever rapped her.. oh well. yeah well I halfway agree with you MONKEY! hahah

~Sandy~

OMG i remember the rape...but it was mutual. LOL and then i think that was the day she found out that it was Nam's car (she thought it was him) that hit her mom and killed her.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I actually liked this lakorn...nang ek had a strong character...but then too strong that she became a bitch...it's just that yes i agree that Bee is a bit annoying...but the movie itself overall was pretty good though!

fun

Expired Sarnie
This lakorn was good better without Bee lol as you can see definitely not a fan of her but I don't hate her either. She doesn't have the appeal look to me. She may be gorgeous in other eyes but I can't see it. Her acting is sort of bad too. But overall it was a nice lakorn minus the rape. I didn't wish one in here at all!!!

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
seripusly, i hated the lakorn. I wished they casted another actor p'ek beside Nam.

He was so stiff and had NO EMOTIONS whatsoever. <_<