NEED HELP!!!..DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT SUNG TONG STORYLINE IS???

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HEY!
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT SUNG TONG STORYLINE IS...DOES ANYBODY KNOW??
IT'LL BE ALOT OF HELP TOO!!! I NEEDA GET IT OFF MY MIND!! AARRGGHHH....LOL..
THANK YOU=]

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I'd like a summary too... cuz I've been watching random clips with my mom, but not following too closely with her until the part where they found a fake 'wife and son' to hurt the princess... I don't even know her name.. :(
It's very interesting though. I'd appreciate it if someone could summarize :) Thanks!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
The new Sung Tong changed a bit on the whole fake family thing for Sung. It's dragging, but I guess they need to show Sung and Rotchana together more. In the story, his mask I think was supposed to be destroyed since Rotchana tried to burn the mask.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
R u for real..Sung Thong is one of the famous boran story..J/K..I would give u the summary, but I can't figure out a way to shorten it out..too lazy to type all of the words..

roselovesice

HMMMMMM..KOOL....TEE HEE..ITS ALRIGHT=D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL Ok my version

queen gets kicked out by king cause his 2nd wife wanna be the only queen put voodoo on the king .. 1st queen gave birth to a son that came with a shel making it easier for 2nd wife or 2nd queen to accuse her of cheating.. 2nd queen send someone to kill 1st queen she gets saved by loyal followers and lives with some villagers.. boy is naughty and runs away and then find a giant kingdom and is raised like a son there.. runs away to find his mom but then goes to nang ek kingdom nangek and her siblings are throwing "malai" flower to find a husband and then youngest favored daughter throws to pra'ek who is at the time in disguise as a jungle mute and then father gets mad and plots to kill the favorite daughter husband... he shows his real shape.... to nang ek and then gods try to help nang ek by coming down to invade her kingdom forcing sung to reveal his self ... thing settle down a bit he goes to find his mom and eventually take back the kingdom

roselovesice

LOL Ok my version

queen gets kicked out by king cause his 2nd wife wanna be the only queen put voodoo on the king .. 1st queen gave birth to a son that came with a shel making it easier for 2nd wife or 2nd queen to accuse her of cheating.. 2nd queen send someone to kill 1st queen she gets saved by loyal followers and lives with some villagers.. boy is naughty and runs away and then find a giant kingdom and is raised like a son there.. runs away to find his mom but then goes to nang ek kingdom nangek and her siblings are throwing "malai" flower to find a husband and then youngest favored daughter throws to pra'ek who is at the time in disguise as a jungle mute and then father gets mad and plots to kill the favorite daughter husband... he shows his real shape.... to nang ek and then gods try to help nang ek by coming down to invade her kingdom forcing sung to reveal his self ... thing settle down a bit he goes to find his mom and eventually take back the kingdom

THANKS A BUNCH!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!..HAHA..LMAO...