need help find Laos wedding dress?

KEO

sarNie Egg
hi, anyone out there know any web-site to buy Laos wedding dress.My wedding come soon i can't find my wedding dress yet.I have a white dress, but i want to wear Lao dress.Please help me find one Thank!!!!!!!!!!!!

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
My best bet for you is go to to Laoplanet.net and ask them there. Or ask one of the elderly if they know a woman who is a really good tailor, that's how I did it. Just a nice sarong with the pah sa bieng and a blouse that matches it and voila.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Oh wow!! Congrats to you... Sorry I don't have a website for you to look at..... Are you looking for fabrics or more of designs???? Usually my mom gets her fabric anytime someone fly out to laos... she likes buys by the dozen or something so I don't know any sites. But just want to wish you the best!!! Congrats again! :yahoo: Cheers

KEO

sarNie Egg
Oh wow!! Congrats to you... Sorry I don't have a website for you to look at..... Are you looking for fabrics or more of designs???? Usually my mom gets her fabric anytime someone fly out to laos... she likes buys by the dozen or something so I don't know any sites. But just want to wish you the best!!! Congrats again! :yahoo: Cheers
THANK YOU!

shubby

sarNie Adult
at my town they used to have it cut and ready for ppls to buy or rent it..but the lady is in Lao rite now..but there this other gurl that i know..she might have a wedding dresses..and she live like rite next to me..hhehe...i can ask her for you if you want...

KEO

sarNie Egg
Thank you!For helping.Finaly i got the dress is so beauty.It was red,two pieces.

KEO

sarNie Egg
pics of your dress?
i will,now my scaner don't work.when fix i will show Lao wedding dress and canadian dress too.I have three Lao wedding dress and i don't know with one to pick,baby blue,red and plurple.the skirt all same the differen top -baby blue the top one shouldert he red V-neck tie at the back and plurple is same red but have long scafe at the back.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Don't pick purple...my mother and grandmother says is the color of the widower. Just a lao superstition, if you like to follow. But im sure all 3 would be lovely.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
It's an old topic, but does anyone have updates on wedding dresses? I found tons of thai, but hardly Lao. What's your color preference?

norman

sarNie Egg
your wedding dress pics will help a lot..

other i can guess..

may be it is your wedding dress..only guess.....