need help with baby names

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
I'm about to give birth to my second child...and i found out that the baby will be a girl..im so happy becuz last year i had a boy...one day i was cruising through sarnworld and i came upon a thread with thai names..now i can;t find it..there was one particular name that i loved can someone help me find that thread again please..

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i was going to name my son Riley too but then his uncle started to make fun of that name..to me Riley is both boy and girl and i loved that name alot..but my hubby pick out the name this time so i get to pick the middle

well, i just love the Thai female names: Rachada or Dararai...actually, Dararai is my middle name...lol...but congrats! be sure to post pictures of your newborn to share with us sarnies! :)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I jst know names from thai lakorns, but i really like the names Arissa and Alyssa, i don't think they're tradtional thai names but they sound nice and they can be both english and thai names without sounding too odd ^_^

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
thanxs PhoneO_5 you trigger my mind with the names on the link..i was thinking so hard what name i wanted for her..finally i remember...I wanted the name Apradee..i hope thats how you spell it..thnz everyone who help..