NEED HELP!!!!!

sina

sarNie Egg
okay, i saw this movie a long time ago.

I don't know who stars in it too.

a guy and girl fell in love. some how the guy came upon a child, a little boy. he had to take the child because of some reason. the girlfriend mistaken the child as his own and broke up with him (i think) but she did leave the relationship though.
he rised the child alone. years later they meet again... there's a lot of sad and action scenes... that's all i can remember....

any help??? or clue???

Thanks in advance!

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
Are you sure this isn't the movie? The movie I mentioned does have a little boy in there also. If the title that I mentioned above isn't the same as yours, I'm curious to find out what your movie is.

Kelly

I think its that one too unless thea is another one ahha...Yea later on that boy grows up and is rella attached to his dad right?

sina

sarNie Egg
Can you guys post up movie caps....
i've tried googling for pictures (scenes) of the movie but no luck.... just the cover of the movie.

as for the little boy yes, he did grow up... i think he was like 10 or younger, and yes he got really attached to the father.

any help??/

Thanks so much

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
look on youtube for the movie songs. keyword search: Janwaar, Akshay Kumar, Karisma

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Since we're on the topic of helping to locate an old movie, I was wondering if someone could help me remember the title of a movie. It's really old back in the early 90's...so lets see if my description helps.....

From what I remember: There's a feud between the main guy and girl's fathers, but they meet and fall in love not knowing about the feud. (I know there's alot like that)... There's a scene where the main guy's friend tries to woo another girl. He was hiding under a rose bush waiting for his girl when the mother happens to come out and water the same rose bush and the friend thinks that it's his girl so he feels the mother's legs....

The main guy has to go back home and so after he leaves, the main girl's father lies to her about his family and she then hates the main guy...Not sure what happened then... The ending goes like this: The main girl has decided to marry the man that her father wants her to marry and the main guy comes to the wedding and kidnaps her away from the wedding so that they can talk and understand each other...Her father and groom follows and there's a huge fight where the truth was revealed....

Wish I could remember more, but I can't...I can only remember there was a song where he was singing to her and holding a rose in his hand as they were in the park...I can't even remember who the actor and actresses are....

Hopefully someone can help me with this movie!

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
I'm thinking that the movie you are describing could be "Phool" with Madhuri Dixit but I'm not really sure. You can check on youtube for some of the movie song.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I checked out the title that you gave me, it's not the one where the main guy has a mental father. Are there any you can think of that might help me?

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
are you able to remember who some of the actors or actress are in this movie. i remember the part where the guy was touching the mom's leg but i just can't remember anything else about the movie. i've been racking my brain ever since i read your post.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure who the actor is, but I'm pretty sure that the girl is Madhuri Dixit. I've tried to look up all of her movies, but I've found nothing so maybe I missed something.

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
I think I've finally found your movie. It's called "Raja" with Sanjay Kapoor. If you search in youtube under "Raja, madhuri dixit", a song with the name "Phool mango na bahar-raja" will be listed. I think it's the song you were talking about. Let me know if it's the movie you were talking about.
BTW you can look on this website [RAJA SYPNOSIS for the sypnosis of the movie.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the help Mysticlady 83, but it's not the movie I'm looking for. The guy is wrong and the movie is much older than 95. I think that i'm going to give this up for the moment being. Thanks again!

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
I really thought this was your movie. I'll keep this in mind in case the movie ever comes to me.
Sorry, couldn't be much help to you.

Aria

sarNie Hatchling
ok...since someone starts this topic so lets just stick to this topic......i am looking for an old movie.....starring SRK...thats all i know and this other dude that does alot of movies in the old days but i dont know his name...anywase, this dude, he's like a singer and all and the girl likes him so one day her and her friends went to see him at his place and he came out and all the girls ran away, but the main girl fall and he had to carry her to her house, to make it short...

they got married
the uncle wants his money so the uncle and son killed him and push him off a cliff
kick the girl and her mother in law out
later SRK saw her and falls in love
married her
and her old husband comes back

if ya know help me out....its even better if ya have it in hmong....

another one...starring the dude that same dude but,i dont know the name but makes lots of movies

they like each other
they were going somewhere and had an accidents
the girl face got destroys and needs a new face
later they reunited ..that all i can remenber from that one...again the hmong version would be nice.....

and last i want the hmong version of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai....thanks
first one is called deewana. i have the movie.

second one is called yeh vaada raha. the hmong dubbed can be found here http://www.hmb.cc/forum/index.php?board=41.0 . click on the india/bollywood index. you will have to be a member with 30 posts to download the movie.

bee1210

sarNie Egg
is this the bollywood movie that was dubbed in hmong where the main guy was called Basha??? and he was like a gangster and then later on he met this little boy who came out of river because of a train accident???? and the mom of the little boy was the principle of the little boy school who became really attached to him at school and on mother's day the little boy sung a song about his mom???

okay, i saw this movie a long time ago.

I don't know who stars in it too.

a guy and girl fell in love. some how the guy came upon a child, a little boy. he had to take the child because of some reason. the girlfriend mistaken the child as his own and broke up with him (i think) but she did leave the relationship though.
he rised the child alone. years later they meet again... there's a lot of sad and action scenes... that's all i can remember....

any help??? or clue???

Thanks in advance!

Are you talking about the one that he found the little boy from a lake or something and the boy's mother and father was the principle of a school and she's really pretty...and there is a part where it's mother's day and the little kid sing a songs that make his "suppose to be mother" cried.....