Need me to delete stuff

sarN

sarNie Granny
if ya buddies need me to delete some of ur postes to clean and shorten ur thread ... just holler yo . i notice some are " reply & comment" from memeber ..... which is ok since only the ppl who are Archieve can reply and post in dis forum but after ya done read it just holler in here and i'll delete other member post and stuff , ok ? :p

Rakniran

Hey Sarn,
can you please deleted all of the reply post/common at my Rakniran:Thai movies,lakorn,tv show,and mp3 and also for the chinese/korean one too?

I just want it to be only my post there.
I've read all of those posts already.

Thank

linnie

sarNie Elites
Hi Sarn, Please delete all of the posts that are not mine. Thank you.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Sarn, can you delete the guest response in Dim Sum Hours please?

I think the guest would/should already read my response by now....

Well, I've already edited my post, so now you just need to delete the guest's :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
if ya buddies need me to delete any of ur postes to clean and short your thread .. holler at me ok ?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
if ya buddies need me to delete any of ur postes to clean and short your thread .. holler at me ok ?
[post="119221"][/post]​
LOLOL...Stinky! I've tried to HOLLER, BUT, you still have not delete that Guest post in Dim Sum Hours yet :angry: :angry: :angry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my bad wai wai wai wia wai ..i thought it ur guest dat post in ur thread hahhahahah .. ok ok .. i go delete now

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
o'my bad wai wai wai wia wai ..i thought it ur guest dat post in ur thread hahhahahah .. ok ok .. i go delete now
[post="122260"][/post]​
Hahaha *MUAH*...thank you...it took ages, but you got it done ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
khmernicole said:
Hello ! Could you delete post 7, 8 , 9, 10, 11, 12 please in my spot khmerNicole? Thank youuuu ^^
[post="132245"][/post]​

ok done :wub:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Hey sarn, can you delete that last post in my archive that was made by "guest"? I guess people don't like to read the big bold print at the top of the page, lol. Thanks!

btw, is the archive suppose to be open for 'guests' or for members only?

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
hi sarn,

can you please delete some posts in my archive (soutsada7's drama and lakorn cache), posts 4, 13-21...thanks :D