Need to find an old Thai Lakorn

dynamitexx

sarNie Egg
Hey all,
I'm trying to find an old Thai Lakorn where the girl is a poor girl and the guy is hiring for a servant, and she pretends to be an old lady to get hired and along the way he slowly finds out that she's this beautiful young girl and they fall in love. Her name is like Niamtais Menkew.. or something like that. Please help me ):

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, it's Ka Neung Ha, but the girl isn't poor, she just ran away from home. I love this lakorn.

Hi I'm looking for an old lakor and all I can remember is tje p'ek is a cop and the n'rai who loves him is the daughter of a drug's boss. To make him love her they kidnap him and get him addicted to drugs. Any ideas?

treesa

sarNie Egg
I'm looking for an old Thai lakorn where the main guy has a little boy and they own like a farm I believe - they live in the country side and the main girl comes and be the boy's teacher. The little boy starts to like the main girl and they main guy doesn't seem to like her - they bicker a lot with each other until a little later that was when he starts to fall for her.

I would say the main girl looks like a little girl compare to the main guy. He's like mix white I think. I don't remember how the whole story goes since that's all I remember lol.

treesa

sarNie Egg
treesa said:
I'm looking for an old Thai lakorn where the main guy has a little boy and they own like a farm I believe - they live in the country side and the main girl comes and be the boy's teacher. The little boy starts to like the main girl and they main guy doesn't seem to like her - they bicker a lot with each other until a little later that was when he starts to fall for her.

I would say the main girl looks like a little girl compare to the main guy. He's like mix white I think. I don't remember how the whole story goes since that's all I remember lol.

treesa said:

Nevermind, I found it!

Chinu Moua

sarNie Egg
Does anyone remember a very old Lakorn(est. 1990s-early 2000s) about these wax figures with spirits in them protecting the main actress from danger? And then later on in the lakorn the main actress who is so kind, chants a spell or tells the spirits to not protect her anymore but to protect her evil step-sister instead. The most iconic wax figure I remember was the old guy with a cane. I remember the evil step-sister wondering in the room where all the wax figures were in. The doors closed and locked on her and then the old wax man smashed the bottom of the cane of her thigh or leg. I've been trying to find it but I have no luck at all I sound crazy just talking about this lol