Neng Yang, a Fresno Teacher

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
OMG! did anyone heard of this news!!!! Omg my sister just told me this yesterday. it was scary and a disgrace. I just want to say it was a good thing this dude got in jail, hope he gets all the charges.

The news was about a hmong teacher who teaches 2nd grade n a fresno school. During recess/break time he uses his "empty classroom to take video of a blindfolded second-grade girl giving him oral sex in what he called "the lollipop game"

Read more here:
http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/01/30/2702997/clovis-unified-teacher-recorded.html

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I read in a paper about a teacher. The teacher had them blindfolded too. But there were pictures of boys and girls. So I don't know if it's the same case or not. I'm thinking it's a different case because this one only had one girl who came forward.

It's just sad that this happens. Teachers that the community trusts can do things like this. We had a case here where the teacher subbed after retirement and there was a building named after him. But then someone came forward and others came forward. Some people still had faith that he wasn't guilty. But, in the end he was.

One case I can't forget is the Mary Kay Letourneau case. She ended up marrying the kid she had sex with. It's just a strange case.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it was kind of disturbing to know that the dude is in fresno.. im glad i never met/knew him.. eek.. totally disturbing..

if i was him.. i rather kill myself now instead of going to jail.. he's gonna get bullied and get all kind of shiz done to him.. hmm he deserves it though.. sigh.. disgusting dude... *shakes head*

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The details of the case doesn't disturb me, but the fact that a Hmong teacher committed these crimes is above disturbing. My work involves these kind of cases so I've seen and heard worst. However, hardly do I ever come across a case where an educated Hmong man is the culprit. Also, the guy is no other than my friend's son's 2nd grade teacher. I've met Hmong men who beat their wives, rape women, kill people, steal from others, but never one who's done the awful things this douchebag had done.