New Album

marduk

Sarnie Clown!

Here it is ya'll.

The moment you've all been waiting for.

From the people that brought you Mardikulous comes the new highly anticipated album...

Confessions of a Love Nut Monkey

Front Cover

Back Cover

Following the success of his debut album Mardikulous, Marduk decided to go in a different direction for this album. Taking a cue from the love doctor, Mr. Pink aka Darvil, he decided to focus on the area of love. When asked about how he came up with this idea, Marduk had this to say:

"I've always been a passionate guy you know. I felt that after blowing everyone away with my talent in the first album, it's time I slowed down a little and showcased my sensitive side you know. After all, chicks dig the sensitive type you know."

With less than a week before the release of this highly anticipated album, fans are already waiting in line in front of the cyberstore so that they can be the first to download the album. Some have even found the anticipation too much and swooned from just looking at the album cover. After being splashed with water, Muddie Murda woke up and had this to say:

"Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg..."

Hmm...it appeared she fainted again.

Oh. My. God.

Exactly ladies. Exactly.

Here it is!! The moment you've all been waiting for (I know, don't hold the excitement)​

Sarnworld Records and Marduk Entertainment proudly presents...

Confessions of a Love Nut Monkey

Right Click to save as mp3 file on your computer

1) Sarnworld
2) Reuh (Featuring Nai)
3) Roo Seuk Yang Rai
4) Ruang Tummada
5) Poo Ying Khon Nun Chun Hai Tur
6) Tur Tao Nun
7) Doo Mai (Featuring Muddie)
8) Khon Jai Orn
9) Mai Sunya
10 A Whole New World (Featuring Diane)

Complete Album in .zip format

Enjoy.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Ok, I know Muddie knows cause I told her but Tina, you are fast!!

What a quick response. I'll put up the first featured track soon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOh you know iiit I'm a sarNie addict of course I know hahaha and weird im usually asleep by this time LOL. I think it was a personally calling for your voice :wub: LOL j.k j.k shiz LOL i jus noticed muddie got first before me LOL !

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I guess OUR SONG didn't make the cut!!! -_- :lmao:

i can't wait to hear My LEk..... :p

nice covers. ;) the first song is a cute collaboration. i like it. B) there should be more girls on there. :lol:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
if i say i love it do i get a reward??????????????????
Your reward is the ear orgasm you're going to get from listening to it.

wow...the girl's voice is really nice.......cant wait
Nai is actually looking for little boys to hit on now. So if you're one, she's totally open to the compliment.

omgosh. MONKEY BOY did it again with his corny arses singing skills & songs. :[
i am not amazed. :p
lmfao. >.<"
Haha, plz. You just wish you were in it too.

I guess OUR SONG didn't make the cut!!! -_- :lmao:

i can't wait to hear My LEk..... :p
Yeah, I'm sorry Ms. Chewy. I couldn't find the instrumentals so our song didn't make it. Also, as you can see, Lek turned down my request to include her in the album. Ms. Diane will be replacing her on the vocals.

nice covers. ;) the first song is a cute collaboration. i like it. B) there should be more girls on there. :lol:
There are plenty of cute girls on this album. Trust me. ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nai is actually looking for little boys to hit on now. So if you're one, she's totally open to the compliment.

Dude Marduk the album back cover is way hotter than I expected and much much much better than the one u showed me last night!

WTH I am not looking for little boys to hit on Marduk. That convo last night was not meant to be taken seriously! I think i was too tired lol.

Edit: HOT PROMO! I love Cee Siwat. :) and even that deep voice in the end haha.

Nah. I don't think there are enough girls in the album. :lol: Diane is on there? Cool. I think I've heard her sing once, although I really can't remember which voice goes w/ which person... errr... :huh: Sorry. Sorry. I think I remember her voice though. She sounds good.

Anyway. Keep up the good work. I am anticipating the full tracks hitting soon. B)