New Album

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
marduk, your new name is so lame.

<_<
Haha, you know you love my new screen name. I think it's hilarious.

As for the response to Joey, I'm busy at the moment. Job interviews left and right. As Arnold said in the Terminator though, "I'll be baaak."

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Marduk, don't make us wait for too long !!! i wanna listen to ur album before i leave wah !!!! so hurry up, finish it ok?! lol....Seriously i really wanna listen to it na...cos u're cruel wah, it's like u gave us the salad (ur preview n one song), and we are waiting for the rest of the food and khong waan....i'm hungry na lol !

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha Naah Jen what a great analogy.

Joey don't cry at least now Marduk is not a god (well he never was one in the first place) so you know he has to follow our crew and be the servant, AzNbOi servant lol, totally lame.

And yah Candys I am what drockstar says I am, a totally different race altogether. Why though? Say I was Indian what would you think?

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I know it's been a long time coming, but the new album is finally out. I'm sorry I've been so flaky, but hey, I'm finally done. I can honestly say I worked on this album for like 6 months from the first track to the last. It wasn't because I worked hard on it though. It was because I was procrastinating.

Anyway, enjoy.

Oh yeah, I took out Set Adrift and put in Mai Sunya cause it was taking me forever to write the lyrics for Set Adrift.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
as the leader of Marduk's Fan Club... I (the Lek) would love to be the first to congrats u on this album.... another great hit yay!! i just cant stop smile'n while hearing ur voice cause it's you..... but at the same time i cant help but to laugh cause it's so hilarious..... Good job buddie!! my favorite track would have to be A Whole New World....

btw everyone else that help collab with ling noi's done a great job...... Nai Nai and Muddie's voice's far too cute while p'Ane on the other hand... oh my her voice has majorly improved..... let's just hope she and the rest of the other girl comes out with their own album.. i'll be here waiting like a crazy fan.... hurry up k, i can't wait to hear it......

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
very good job My Duck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the girls too ! i love this album wah !!! my fav tracks : Mai sunya and Roo seuk yang ngai oh and Ruang Tummada, oh and Pooying khon nun chun hai ter...........oh i think i love all the songs wah !!! Good good ! i didn't think it would be released before i leave but IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSS dee jang....I will put these songs on my mp3 player n listen to them when i'm here !

bugsy

sarNie Adult
still listening atm....will be back to comment. But I like it so far. Rueng Tummada is adorable. :D

*edit*
I also loved Khon Jai Orn. :)

And was it just me or did "Sarnworld" and "Reuh" get cut off early? And "A Whole New World" only played the first 3 seconds. Hmmm.

But overall...cute album. :D

XCappy

Mr. Char
still listening atm....will be back to comment. But I like it so far. Rueng Tummada is adorable. :D

*edit*
I also loved Khon Jai Orn. :)

And was it just me or did "Sarnworld" and "Reuh" get cut off early? And "A Whole New World" only played the first 3 seconds. Hmmm.

But overall...cute album. :D
All tracks work well Bao ;). I like Diane's voice :D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Thanks for all the comments so far. I do have to agree that the ladies I made songs with were pretty awesome. Props go out to all of them because without them, my album would suck and be boring...well, probably not (it's hard for awesome things to suck), but I'm trying to be nice here.

B)

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
omg you took all my favorite songs... know how am i going to make my album

tEaRdRoP

sarNie Egg
IF ever you guys gonna do another album. I want to join...HOw do I audition?

HEre's my demo hahaha :p Review it and let me know LOLS. It's not the best but I wrote the song myself. I hope I don't kill anyone.

Always U (New Jiew-Khon Jow Numtha...English Version)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
IF ever you guys gonna do another album. I want to join...HOw do I audition?

HEre's my demo hahaha :p Review it and let me know LOLS. It's not the best but I wrote the song myself. I hope I don't kill anyone.

Always U (New Jiew-Khon Jow Numtha...English Version)
Haha, TD, just do it. Back when I started Marduk Entertainment, people thought it was a crazy idea. Now look how much it has grown. I want it to get big and we can then represent SW. So just do it. This has been my retirement album so I'm ready to move on. But I hope the younger cats continue to do stuff with it. Try to have it produced by Marduk Entertainment if you can. And of course, SW Records will go on.

P.S. I listened to your song. You have skills. ;)

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
You guys did a great job!!! Now I wanna know what kind of music program did you use to record your voices on there? Haha well get back at me whenever you can. Thanks in advance!

Pac

sarNie Egg
awww that is sooo kool duckiee!!!! ur 2nd album already=D =0 P'naaiii u gonna cheat on me already???? we hafent even gotten married yet and ur looking for little boys??????? <.< SHAME on YOu. im dissapointed

ChenrukNote

Goddess
awww that is sooo kool duckiee!!!! ur 2nd album already=D =0 P'naaiii u gonna cheat on me already???? we hafent even gotten married yet and ur looking for little boys??????? <.< SHAME on YOu. im dissapointed
Nong plah I miss you soooooooooooo much! :wub: I thought maybe u left me for a mafia (ahem ahem) in Aussie land so I had to compensate my huge loss lol. I'm kidding. Don't listen to Marduk, I am not looking for little boys to hit on. The only little boy I want is his brother ^_^ That night, if I remembered the convo exactly, I told marduk that sw needs to have more boys that are our age and so he puts words in my mouth and says I am looking for little boys to hit on. Shame on him. No worries though, the marriage is still on! 14 more years my love...in the meanwhile that'll give us enough time to hit on other peeps haha.

Pac

sarNie Egg
HAHAHA truuee we need more boys our age <.< not old hags lyk tim tam. ^_^ im on vacation in thailand =D,, meee miss you tooo moo hamm!!! ahem ahem about the mafia..<.<"""""" NO!!! i lyk the goodboys not the bad ones!!!! >.> hope duckie doesnt take me words and rearranges it into his own.!!!