~~New artworks update~~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe your manip is cute.. lol.. ahaha but the ruj one cracks me up.. i can't picture him with that hairstyle lol.. ahaha..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe your manip is cute.. lol.. ahaha but the ruj one cracks me up.. i can't picture him with that hairstyle lol.. ahaha..
:coverlaf: I know he look kind of odd with that hairstyle. I think I saw him do a photo shoot with that hairstyle a few month ago but it was a bit different.

Thanks everyone. :blush:

----

Here some more artworks. I finally got these finish today. I keep holding these back don't know why....

I really love Mai Davika. :heart: She like my second favor actress beside Cheer that I'm so into her. She have that something about her I like... :lol:

Banner

FF posters:

Fated to Love You

Dreams of another Time

I finally did a poster for the first couple in "Stars in My Heart"...Now I only need to do the third couple poster...
Stars in My Heart....(First Couple)

Other Poster:

Cee,Cheer & Pai

Ying & Natthew

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I like your blending! Great job Dancy!

haha sorry I havent been doing much at Mai's forum but I think I'mma close it down pretty soon. I did that forum out of the blues, out of boredom, but I do like her but idk lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Yadech but I have to said that my fav Shadow of Silence artwork have to be Margie & Boy. I love he Outer Line too! Nice artworks!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh dancy, your posters are nice...hmm I've never seen that picture of Mak befre...mind giving me the link ot it lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. you made some for the ff hehe.. i havent made my set yet lol.. but anyways.. im not being bias but i really love the one you made for my couple.. the quote really matches my storyline hehe.. <3 and omg.. i've never seen that pic of them before >_< eek.. gotta go search XD..

and i have to say boy matches them both..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone.

TubbyTinker: Here the link to Maark pix.
http://upic.me/i/yb/msn59.jpg

aikoden: That pix was from their series in "4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao." If you want the pix I can give it to you so you don't have to go search for it.