New Beginnings (Chakrit/Anne T.)

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 11 - Warning: Rated R and for mature audiences only...I was blushing hard writing this and I hope you all respect me after this ;) :D

In the lobby of the Mandarin Oriental, Anne headed impatiently to the reception desk. She wanted to get the whole sordid deal over as soon as possible. At least he didn't take me to some cheap motel. I guess this is how he treats his high-class hookers, I don't know if I should be flattered, she thought darkly.

Chakrit chuckled as he put a hand on the small of her back and pushed her toward the restaurant instead. "Not so fast, baby! Let's get some dinner, I promise we'll need it later", he winked.

"Stop touching me unnecessarily!", Anne huffed as she shook him off, "I don't want dinner, I want to get this finished as soon as possible".

Chakrit bit back his anger as he unleashed his "charm" grin. "I'll just have to change your mind...now sit down, my deal, my rules" he purred, his voice velvet fisted around steel. Anne sat down reluctantly, arms crossed, face looking rebellious and sulky. She refused to order, refused to make conversation, refused to engage in any way.

Chakrit let it all roll off like rain. He still smiled, joked and charmed for all his worth. He tried to nudge a bit of steak, perfectly done and dipped in cream sauce into Anne's stubborn mouth.

"Stop it", she blushed as other patrons threw them amused grins,"or I swear I will spit it right into your face."

"Drinks?" Chakrit questioned instead.

"No", Anne replied shortly but Chakrit still ordered a lovely bottle of old wine and had a glass set in front of her.

Frustrated at his seeming disregard of her will and her secret fear that she was being slowly melted by his charm smile, Anne lashed out.

"What? trying to get me drunk for what's ahead?", Anne sneered, "Don't worry, I'm not some naive college girl. I know exactly what I am getting into. After all, I just need to lay still for 10 minutes ...at most. I've had practice after all"

Chakrit's face tightened in rage. She had finally gotten through his armor of charm if only briefly and Anne smiled satisfied. Oh, you will pay for that, he promised.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Empty stomach churning in nervousness, Anne sat at the edge of the bed, looking resolutely away from where Chakrit stood. She would not react in any way, Anne chanted in her head. But even as she made this resolution, the long minutes of silence made her look up. Chakrit held her gaze as he began a slow striptease. Every button opened by his large hands made Anne's pulse jump up a notch. Anne looked away quickly, her heart just couldn't take anymore.

"Now, now, baby...no need to be shy. I'll play nice", Chakrit smiled.

The idea that he found her predicament amusing stiffened Anne's spine and a furious blush stole over her face.

"I am not shy, you pervert! I just don't enough seeing your doughy body", she snapped but even as she spoke, Chakrit had crossed the distance between them. He captured her hands and slid them on his well-defined pecs and abs.

"Doughy, huh? you have tough standards woman", Chakrit chuckled. Anne snatched her hands off and slid nervously up the bed. They played a tantalizing slow game of cat and mouse, every inch she moved up, he closed in a matter of seconds until the headboard hit her back resoundingly.

With no place to run, Anne turned to face him with what she hoped was a fearless glance. Chakrit's heart clutched in tenderness, watching the play between fear and desperate courage on her face. He leaned forward and she tightened away in response, but his kiss was only for her cheek.

Thats it, she thought, calmed and a little disappointed but her thoughts were interrupted when Chakrit swooped in for another kiss, this time on her lips.

They had kissed many times in their years together but this was the first time, Chakrit had sought to seduce. I am melting! shit, shit!, Anne thought.

Chakrit took his time kissing her, gently plundering her mouth and taking seconds to nibble her lower lip. Heat was assailing Anne and she desperately tried to mask any reaction.

Chakrit could feel her trying to pull away mentally and physically. Oh, no baby!, he thought and captured both of her delicate wrists with one hand. He gently trailed down her body, lightly stroking her breasts and abdomen till he finally reached to unbutton her pants. As his hands slipped under the delicate material of her underwear, Anne's eyes widened and she tried to pull away but his restraining hands were too much.

Chakrit was surprised to find that she was more than ready for him as he slid one, then two fingers into her. So I'm not the only one turned on,he thought proudly. His tongue mimicked the actions of his hands, first gently sliding in and out to set a rhythm and then turning sweetly agressive. Anne felt her body tense up with the most unknown delicious tension and she exploded into heaven.

Chakrit gently cuddled her as she lay in post-orgasmic glow. "Oh, my god those magazines where right for once. Orgasms really were sunshine and rainbows. This is better than the best chocolate cake, better than a nap on a rainy afternoon, a lazy swim on a hot day", her mind rambled.

It was a good 15 minutes before she realized where she was and who she was spooning. Anne immediately stiffened and moved to get up, thinking the bargain was over.

"No, no darling", Chakrit admonished as he pulled her back down on the bed, trapping her with his body. He leaned over to purloin his red silk tie from the nightstand and gently tied her hands to the bed frame.

"I said, one night and it is barely 10pm", he chuckled, "you're still mine and I think a couple of more orgasms in order".

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Chpt 12 - Same warning: Mature audiences only <blush, blush> :p

Chakrit started slowly, laying kisses all over her face before finally settling on her lips. Anne tried to turn her face away in a weak show of resistance but they both knew that it was just for show. He firmly caught her lips and explored her mouth, this time encouraging her tongue to play as well.

He then started to lay slow kisses down her neck as she shivered at the way his skillful tongue brought up goosebumps all over her body. He nibbled her collarbone and the side of her neck, leaving little love bites to mark her as his own. Here's to you Khun Tom, he thought spitefully.

He moved down to her breasts, where he lovingly payed attention to one then the other. She arched in response and pressed her head even closer. He left unwillingly and she murmured in protest but he continued his descent downward, putting light kisses on the soft skin of her stomach, her lithe hips and lower still. When Anne's addled brains finally realized where he was going, she stiffened in response and tried to stop him but her silken handcuffs held her still.

"No, No", she murmured in protest.

"Relax baby...I promise, you can pay me back later", Chakrit whispered back softly before he continued his ministrations. His soft tongue stroked back and forth all over her tender flesh. Anne just couldn't take all the sensations, she writhed. Almost against her will, her legs clamped around his head, seeking to prolong the delicious torment. When he could feel her muscles start to convulse in a telltale rhythm, he pulled back.

"Baby, I want to be inside of you...I have to", he asked with all the urgency. Anne nodded and in a single thrust, they were joined.

Furious in repressed passion, they set a passionate rhythm, each stroke faster and deeper until they both exploded together.

Anne felt as limp as a noodle and sleep captured her before she knew it. Chakrit smiled and gently kissed her cheek before arranging her body so that cuddled into his. He had never been a big cuddler, preferring to leave before emotions got involved. A scene with a frantic, possessive lover in his younger, more stupid days had taught him to leave when everyone was still on the orgasmic high and friends. But something about the woman in his arms made him want to stay. He fell asleep with an arrogant smile, firm in the knowledge that he had won.

The rays of the early morning sun tickled Anne awake. She was used to waking up very early in the morning from having to cook and get the children ready.

Hmm...I feel tired but so good, she thought as she tried to get up but was shocked to find a restraining masculine arm slung over her hip. The events of last night came back in one rush and she blushed a bright red.

Crap! What do I do now?, she thought frantically, he must think I am total slut, no different from all his usual girls. His usual girls...so this is how he treats them. In all the three years we have been married, I was totally thankful and hot for it every time he touched me but now I know that he never made an effort to please me. Hell, it really must be a chore for him.

As these thoughts ran through her head accompanied with anger and shame, Anne picked Chakrit's arm off of her gingerly. He stirred restlessly but went back to sleep.

Thank god for small miracles, she thought, well, I hope this is the last time I have to see you! My body might have betrayed me last night but thank god, my pride is still there. I know that you enjoyed the challenge and god knows what you would have treated me when the challenge goes away but I am not sticking around to find out.

After writing a short note, she frantically found her clothes, dressed and ran out the room.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I was only suppose to take a peek and read the updates tomorrow morning but when I saw that there's a warning, I feel so awake again and read it all! :lol:

that was a hot update! ^_^

update soon pls...

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
CHPT 13

If Chakrit had to make a list of the top three worst moments in his life, he would have to include the morning that he woke up feeling warm and satisfied to find his wife had fled, leaving nothing but a note behind.

Dear Khun Yagharat,

I believe that our deal is complete. Please send the divorce papers via messenger or mail. I hope that your words concerning the orphanage will also be kept. I wish you the best of luck in life.

Sincerely,
Anne Itawat

That cold, business-like note was all she had left behind. Chakrit stood dumbfounded in the room. He had thought last night had been special, that there was a soul deep connection as they became one and reached new levels of ectasy. He could see the way her dark brown eyes had exploded into fiery liquid lust.

I guess Karma really is a bitch, Chakrit chuckled bitterly, I’m finally getting a taste of my own medicine after leaving all my lovers the morning after. Wrestling with these thoughts, he left rapidly to visit the hotel bar.

It was a dark and drunken month before a good friend found Chakrit hanging out at his now usual spot at the bar.

“Dude, what the hell are you doing?,� Khun Nat questioned. Nat and Chakrit were old childhood friends, almost like brothers.

“At the rate you are going, you are going to die an old, smelly alcoholic. What happened to the tiger of Thailand?�, Nat questioned mockingly.

“She’s so mean. Three years, three years and I never really knew her. Never knew she had so much flash and fire. And now she doesn’t want me�, Chakrit muttered.

“Who?�, Nat wondered.

“My wife…so mean, so mean. How could she just leave?�, Chakrit replied drunkenly.

Nat barely stifled his laugh. “So the tiger of Thailand got left by his wife, huh? What are you waiting for, go get her back?�, he smiled.

“Tried…tried everything. Wined and dined. Gave her three orgasms. What else can I give her?�, Chakrit wondered out loud.

“Three orgasms, huh? Well, that’s a start but what about winning her heart. Find out what she likes, loves, hates…know her, charm her, make her yours�, Nat encouraged. He had always like Anne and thought the girl was an undiscovered gem.

Chakrit looked darkly into his whiskey, as if looking for advice there. Nat sighed as he brought out the big guns.

“What if she finds someone else? Someone as smoking hot and wonderful as her will not wait long. Do you want her to get married to some other man? Be in his bed every night? Have his children?�, Nat taunted.

“I’d kill him!�, Chakrit exploded in drunken rage,� Anne Itawat is mine! Only mine, forever mine! And its about damn time that she learned it too.�. With that he stormed off to form a plan, after all he wasn’t a business magnet for nothing.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ekkkk!! an update! ohhh it's getting good...! This feels like a lakorn.... ahh. can't wait to see what krit's gonna do... sounds like he's gonna attempt a kidnap or maybe a rawr scene...?? i hope! ^_^