[NEW: Chapter 2] Love is Torment

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hey guys. So I recently had a dream about MTeam and I couldn't help but write this. I still am writing with the Heartbreaks group but I can't restrain myself from this idea.
Introduction:
Prin Mark Suparat, son of a Thai multi-billionaire businessman, meets Chalida Mint Vijitwongtong, a regular girl, at the age of 10. Mark becomes friends with Mint after they encounter school bullies together, sticking up for one another. Living two blocks away from each other, Mark plays at Mint's house and falls in love with her, Mint feeling the same. But when Mark's dad finds out about his crush and how she wasn't wealthy, he forbids him to see her. Being the rebellious boy he was, he disobeys his father and goes to see Mint, his only friend. After finding out, Mark's dad gets outraged of his misbehavior and blames Mint. He then takes his son to America, looking forward to teach his son about politics and for his son to forget about Mint. Mark doesn't want to leave but his dad threatens to kill Mint's family if he doesn't go like a good boy. When Mint finds out that Mark was leaving, she runs to his house and finds Mark and his understanding mom in the van. Mint cries for Mark not to go and asks why and Mark was going to answer but his dad nudged him, reminding him. Mark then acts cold to Mint and says he never wants to see her face again and that was the reason he was leaving. The van then moves and heads to the airport, leaving Mint to run for the van a while. Then she realizes that she can't catch up. Stopping and crying, she walks home sadly, keeping her head down. A few months after her dad's great rich friend's death from a heart failure, her family finds out from the lawyer that her dad's friend had lent all the inheritance to him. The reason was because the dude didn't have a family or any relatives alive that he could pass his wealth to. Then he remembers Mint's dad, who works in his company and had saved his life before. The old man then passes the wealth, riches, mansions, lands, and companies to Mint's family. The family then move into the main mansion and Mint gets moved to another school, forcing herself to forget Mark and move on. ___________________________________________________

Finally after 14 years, Mint is 22 and Mark is 24. Mark, finally a successful businessman like his father, and Mint's father, a rather well-known and famous sucessful and unusual businessman. Mark's family then comes back to Bangkok, Thailand to stay permanently. Mark's father, Mr. Suparat then meets Mint's father, Mr. Vijitwongtong. The two become great friends and business partners and plans an arranged engagement and marriage for Mark and Mint. But, Mr. Suparat is unknown of Mr. Vijitwongtong's back past.

Cast:
Mark Prin as Mark
Mint Chalida as Mint
Rin as Rin Fukanaga
Sesshomaru Takahashi as Sesshomaru/Sess
Jame Jirayu as Jame
Bella Ranee as Bella
Big (Apichet) as Chaet
Mild Tarntara as Mild

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
Cant Wait
Loveing The Plit
You Must Have Enjoyed You Dream
Lol I did. I hated when I woke up because I was too conscious of the dream. It was actually an anime though, for some reason. And the animes, when they met again, were in a university. So now I am thinking whether or not I should put them in a university or forget that idea. Any opinions guys?
@the rest if y'all
Thanks guys! :) Will update soon.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
## Love is Torment: Chapter 1
# Chapter 1
"I don't want to marry your business partner's daughter!" Mark yelled furious at his father. Mr. Suparat growled at his son.
"Is it because of this Mint girl?!! Huh?!"
Mark gritted his teeth. He still hasn't forgiven his dad for that.
"Prin!"
"You know what? Yes! And it's all your fault that I am a playboy because I've been trying to forget her but I can't! So no! I will not marry your friend's daughter." Mark responded with a glare.
Mr. Suparat raised his hand to slap his son but Mark's mother came in.
"Dad! Do not hit our son!"
Mr. Suparat placed his hand on his side and gritted his teeth.
"This ungrateful son! I wished I've never had you as a son!"
Mrs. Suparat gasped and Mark's facial expression softened.
"If that's what you want," he said softly. "I'll go marry a bartender or hooker for all I care!"
Mrs. Suparat gasped as Mark turned and stormed out the mansion. Mr. Suparat kept yelling for his son to come back, but he didn't. "Damn it all!" Mark grumbled as he got into his black luxury Mazda. He hurriedly drove to his friend's birthday party, Jame.
"You can open it right now if you want. You know we both don't mind." Mark nudged Jame. Jame tore at the gift wrap paper and opened up the box. "A wristwatch? Bro you got me that last year."
Mark thought that Jame sounded a bit disappointed. "Look closely at the label."
Jame did as told and grinned. "Thanks bro. I've always wanted this one but it is so hard to find it."
Jame stared at his friend for a while.
"I'm not even gonna ask how."
Mark grinned, despite his earlier argument with his dad that he will soon tell Jame about. Of course, he was way richer than Jame and therefore, could find a needle in the haystack under less than a minute.
"Hey let's go! There are some pretty girls here that'll be interested in you."
Jame put on the wristwatch and dragged Mark inside.
Mint laughed. "P'Bella, if you really like him that much, then just tell him before another girl snatches him away."
Bella frowned. "You know I'm not afraid to ask."
"You're afraid of the answer and getting rejected." Mint finished for her.
The two girls were standing by the food bar, grabbing what they thought tasted good and headed back to their table.
"This taste good!!" Bella exclaimed as she stuffed food down her throat.
"Shhhh!!!" Mint shot back as people stared. "Be quiter. People are staring at us like we are two fat giants."
"Oho! But they probably are staring at you because you are Chalida Vijitwongtong, daughter of Thailand's richest businessman."
It was true. There were some elderlys and they were all staring at her and smiling. They recognized her.
"I still can't believe you have to marry this Prin." Bella said after a few minutes of silence and eating. Mint sighed.
"I don't want to marry him either but I don't want to disappoint my dad. We've been through a lot and..." Mint sighed again.
"You're still waiting for this Mark dude."
Mint nodded as she remembered the memories with him.
"Hey! Maybe Mark will be here." Bella tried cheering her friend up.
Mint gave a faint smile.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
"I don't know how but I totally believe you have to marry Chalida."
Mark scowled at Jame's statement.
"I do not want to marry her." Mark stated.
"You're waiting for Mint."
Mark frowned as he drowned in the memories of him and Mint. How he missed her, trying pretty girls to forget her. He shook his head and regretted his first act of the "playboy" movement.
"Mark, you know you won't have a choice. He'll take your name off of everything. You'll be living in the streets."
Mark rolled his eyes. "Correction; I will be living with you."
"Huey!" Jame shouted playfully. The two hoys grinned.
After laughing, Mark looked around. "Hey. I smell papaya. I'm getting some."
Jame laughed. "Get me some too!"
Mark nodded and got up from his chair and headed towards the food court.
"Huey!" she sounded out of frustration and surprise. She turned to her side and found another pair of sparkling brown eyes. Mint smiled and stared into those perfect eyes of his, taking in his handsome features.
Mark smiled as he stared into those perfect brown eyes that were staring back in his. Both regained consciousness.
*His eyes looks like Mark's.* thought Mint.
*Her beautiful eyes looks like Mint's.* thought Mark. Mint shook her head to gain more consciousness, then she smiled at the ground and blushed while Mark still stared at her face.
He coughed after a moment of silence and awkwardness.
"So.... Erm. Go ahead and take some papaya first. I'll wait like a gentleman." said Mark, moving aside. Mint blushed even more and thanked him.
Mint scooped up the whole plate and turned around, smiling at Mark again then returned to her table. Mark was so lost in her beauty that he realized that she took the whole plate.
"Oho! She's spicy." he said aloud to himself. Literally. Flashing him sweet smiles but taking the whole plate.
*I have to get her number and name.* Mark grinned.
"Mark!" He felt an arm grasped in his. He turned to face Mild, his girl cousin.
"Mild!" he shouted with glee, hugging his cousin he hasn't seen for two years. She had grown taller and cuter.
"How's your mom?" he asked her. She smiled and told him she was well and still over-protective. Jame and surprisingly, Sesshomaru, joined in the conversation with Mild and Mark, Mark and Jame forgetting about the papaya salad.
Mr. Vijitwongtong grinned sitting down on his office chair. "Great!"
"What is you daughter's answer?" Mr. Suparat asked.
"You know what, my daughter as at one of her friend's party. I will call her up and tell her to come home so I can ask her."
"Oh." Mr. Suparat sounded a bit disappointed. "Oh don't worry. My daughter is a good girl. She'll understand and accept the arranged marriage, I assure you."
With this, Mr. Suparat smiled. "Then I'll see you at 7 P.M. straight at my house. Bring along your wife and daughter and I will fot sure have my son stay for dinner with us. I have lots of business stuff and personal matters to discuss with you."
Mr. Vijitwongtong agreed and hung up the phone. He then called his daughter.
"Hello?" answered Mint Chalida.
"Mint, please come home. I need to talk to you as soon as possible. You're not in trouble here."
Mint told her dad that she'll be there in 10 minutes (her home is not far from Jame's) then hung up.
"Bella, Rin, I have to go home." she informed them. The two friends sighed and nodded in understanding. They hugged and Mint got into her car.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
She wondered who was that guy she met at the food court and wondered what her friends were doing.
Her father sighed. "Yes, you are right, I am sorry. I should have asked you first. I will call it off."
He slipped his phone out of his pocket and was about to call Mr. Suparat when Mint gently and carefully grasped her dad's arm and brought it down to his side.
"I just said that I haven't met him. I didn't reject the arranged marriage." said Mint, her voice sincere.
"So that means that if you like him, you'll go along with it?"
Her dad's question seemed more like a statement.
"Yes dad." she responded, giving a faint and forceful smile. He slipped his phone back in his pocket and hugged his daughter.
"I am so proud of you." he told her, then hurried off to his office room in the mansion. Mint sighed. She just wanted to make her dad happy. After years of his working hard, stress, and times of hardships, she found it hard to say no to him.
Her mind then came back to Mark. *What will he say of this?* she asked herself.
Mark and Mint layed down on the bed and thought about each other. "I wonder what was his/her first name? Mark what is yours? Mint what is yours? I should've asked. How does a best friend not know?" they both asked to the air.
Mint shed a tear as she remembered Mark. Tears welled up in Mark's eyes as he remembered Mint.
*If only... If only...* they both thought as they drifted to sleep.
"Tomorrow Mr. Vijitwongtong and his family will be having dinner with us so I expect you to cook the best food." he told the cooks. They nodded and he headed upstairs to bed, thinking how he would make Mark stay.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
If only these two will pair up in a really romantic lakorn
Update soon
BTW did they have a name change or are they jest being formal and going by the first name

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@ YaMaMiKi
When they were younger, they only know each other's nicknames, not real names. So now that they've grown older, they only know the person they have to marry first name, not nickname.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@ipsmilez Thanks ka. :) You can call me Nati or Nark ka. Din is my boyfriend lol. :) And thank you for reading! Chapter 2 will be posted later today.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
narkrakdin24^^ said:
@ipsmilez Thanks ka. :) You can call me Nati or Nark ka. Din is my boyfriend lol. :) And thank you for reading! Chapter 2 will be posted later today.
5555555555 whoops sorry for the mix up 5555 def waiting for your updates :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys. I am actually already done with chapter 2. I have it all done up to chapter 22 already but I'm planning on writing two more chapters, then update. Please bear with me. However, I might update tonight.