New DVD/KARAOKE

calla

sarNie Adult
i just bought these and wanna share.......

Suab Nag Yaj - Kob Lis sang 2 songs with her...it was pretty good.....i love it. :yahoo:

Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj & Nraug Nas Lis - Umm......i don't know but in my opinion better not waste your money for it...its so annoying and XU SIAB although the guy is kinda cute.

Mab Sua Lis - her songs is ok but i don't like the music vdo thing...hehe

Kos Lis Vol.6 - wow....he has a great voice......he kinda hot too...i love it.

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh u have Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj and Nraug Nas Lis and that's a new dvd karaoke isn't the guy name is Nuj Toog Yaj well if it's not then oh well it a new one so do u have the cd if so would u upload it to me

i just bought these and wanna share.......

Suab Nag Yaj - Kob Lis sang 2 songs with her...it was pretty good.....i love it. :yahoo:

Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj & Nraug Nas Lis - Umm......i don't know but in my opinion better not waste your money for it...its so annoying and XU SIAB although the guy is kinda cute.

Mab Sua Lis - her songs is ok but i don't like the music vdo thing...hehe

Kos Lis Vol.6 - wow....he has a great voice......he kinda hot too...i love it.

calla

sarNie Adult
no, the guy is Nraug Nas Lis....... :)
and sorry i don't have to cd.....but to tell u the truth the songs are suck.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i wanted to buy the mab sua lis one but wasn't sure if it was good...thanks for sharing!! :D

mokka

sarNie Adult

I agreed with Calla on this one... i was kinda piss off that they translate some of my fav. indian's movie's song... but yeah

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
FOR REALS, MABSUA HAS A NEW ALBUM...??? HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE IT.. MANN! SO UH.. DO U HAVE THE COVER TO SHARE? THANKS.

leek18

sarNie Adult
mab sua do have a album well it was already out when it was July 4th and it wasn't that good and all the songs that she sing in the album was copy from Mee Hang cov nkauj and Mab Sua Album was really funny because there was 1 songs that sounds very funny if you guys want to hear i'll upload for you guys

FOR REALS, MABSUA HAS A NEW ALBUM...??? HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE IT.. MANN! SO UH.. DO U HAVE THE COVER TO SHARE? THANKS.

calla

sarNie Adult
I agreed with Calla on this one... i was kinda piss off that they translate some of my fav. indian's movie's song... but yeah
yea.......Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj & Nraug Nas Lis, they are suck......gosh this is all i can say. they try to look like Indian with the dance and all....but still they're just suck.

lolz.....my mom is the one who bought it and i was like gosh that's just a waste of money....she should've bought Mai Xyooj new's DVD instead.

leek18

sarNie Adult
well maiv xyooj new dvd was ok and but it not that good because she sings like 2 to 3 songs that was good only and those who want Mab Sua Lis Vol. 1 now i have upload it so download it now

Mab Sua Lis Vol. 1

yea.......Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj & Nraug Nas Lis, they are suck......gosh this is all i can say. they try to look like Indian with the dance and all....but still they're just suck.

lolz.....my mom is the one who bought it and i was like gosh that's just a waste of money....she should've bought Mai Xyooj new's DVD instead.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Mab Sua Lis looked much prettier on her new music video than her other ones. I still have to watch it.

By the way what do you think of her new movie? Is it any good?

calla

sarNie Adult
IS Kos Lis MUSIC VIDEO GOOD.......DOSE IT WORTH YOUR MONEY

i love all the songs there....but there are just some that are like music vdo, cause looks like some are concert. i believe that was when he came here.

by the way.......u all should buy Suab Nag Yaj and Kos Lis....i love the 2 songs they sang together...its really cute. :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey can you make some screen capture to us so we can c it i mean all of them

i love all the songs there....but there are just some that are like music vdo, cause looks like some are concert. i believe that was when he came here.

by the way.......u all should buy Suab Nag Yaj and Kos Lis....i love the 2 songs they sang together...its really cute. :)

fns

sarNie Hatchling
can someone please post the cover of the music video of Suab Nag Yaj and Kos Lis.... cause there are two music vdo of Suab Nag Yaj...too...so i need help...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Mab Sua lis music video is not that good. She's a very pretty woman but her singing is not so great. Her music video is all about herself. So if you're into just looking at her over and over then go ahead and buy it. She looks very pretty in her music video...prettier than her other ones.

Suab Nag and Kos lis's music video is alright. Probably better than Mab Sua Lis. There sang like 2 or 3 songs together.

calla

sarNie Adult
haha.....i kept on watching Suab Nag and Kos Lis's song "60 Lub Xyoo" its cool. now i have to admit that Kos Lis is really cute (maybe just to me).....he has a nice body too. :)