New girlfriend of Oil Thana?????

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
แฟน 'ออย' ต้องเนี้ยบ! 'ฟาง' เจอเฮี้ยบ อบรมการแต่งตัว

ความลับเผยออกมาจนได้ว่าเป็น “แฟนคนใหม่â€? ของ ออย ธนา สุทธิกมล เพราะอดรนทนเก็บตัวอยู่ไม่ไหว แอบควงไปเดินที่พารากอน ตอนกลางวันแสกๆ ดูซิว่านางเอกสาวหน้าใสเด้ง ฟาง พิชญา ศรีเทพย์ จะตอบว่าไง? “พอมีภาพปาปาราซซี่ ออกมาก็มีคนถามเยอะเลย แต่จริงๆแล้วเราไม่ได้คบกันอยู่นะ เราแค่รู้จักกันในฐานะพี่น้องเท่านั้น คือมีผู้ใหญ่แนะนำให้รู้จัก หลังจากเป็นข่าว พี่ออยก็ได้โทร.มาถามว่ามีข่าวได้อ่านหรือยัง ฟางก็บอกเห็นแล้วค่ะ พี่ออยก็ถามว่าแล้วพ่อแม่ฟางว่าอะไรบ้าง ก็บอกไปว่าคุยกับท่านเรียบร้อยแล้ว ไม่ได้ว่าอะไรâ€? คราวนี้ถูกจับตามองแน่นอน วางตัวลำบากมั้ย? “ก็ค่อนข้างลำบากใจนะ ต้องระวังตัวมากขึ้น อย่างเคยเจอพี่เค้าครั้งหนึ่งตอนนั้นมีพี่สาวไปด้วย เราก็คุยๆกันเรื่องข่าวนี่แหละ คือปกติจะคุยกันทางโทรศัพท์มากกว่าâ€? แล้วนัดเจอกันเพื่อเคลียร์เรื่องข่าวมั้ย? “ไม่ถึงขนาดนั้น ปกติจะคุยทางโทรศัพท์ แต่ก็คุยแป๊บๆâ€? เรียกว่ากำลังดูๆกันอยู่มั้ย? “ดูกันมั้ยก็คงไม่ใช่ พี่เค้าไม่มีท่าทีจีบ ที่คุยกันอยู่ก็แบบพี่น้อง คุยกันขำๆมากกว่าâ€? ถ้ามีภาพปาปาราซซี่อีกจะว่าไง? “ถ้ามีก็หมายความว่าไปจริงๆน่ะสิ ไม่ได้มาโกหกว่าไม่ได้ไป มีไปทานข้าวกันบ้าง แต่ทุกอย่างก็อยู่ในสายตาผู้ใหญ่â€? พี่ออย ในสายตาของ ฟาง เป็นยังไง? “ตอนนี้รู้จักพี่ออยแค่เสี้ยวเดียวก็โอเค เป็นคนน่ารัก คุยด้วยแล้วสบายใจ สอนเยอะมาก เลยรู้สึกเป็นพี่เป็นน้องมากกว่า สอนเรื่องการแต่งตัว การวางตัวในวงการ เพราะเค้าอยู่มานาน อย่างการแต่งตัว ฟางจะแต่งตัวสบายๆ บางครั้งที่ไปทานข้าวกันแล้วแต่งตัวไม่ค่อยเรียบร้อย ใส่กางเกงขาสั้น รองเท้าแตะ พี่เค้าเลยบอกควรจะแต่งอย่างไร คนที่เห็นเราจะได้รู้สึกดีๆ ไม่ใช่มาเสื้อยืดหลวมๆ รองเท้าแตะ พี่ออยบอกอย่าโกรธนะที่เตือน เพราะพี่เป็นคนพูดตรงๆâ€? ไม่กล้ายอมรับ เพราะผู้ใหญ่ห้ามหรือเปล่า? “ไม่มีใครห้าม แต่จะเตือนจะสอนมากกว่าว่าควรวางตัวอย่างไร ไปด้วยกันไม่เป็นไร แต่อย่าทำอะไรที่น่าเกลียดâ€? ถ้าคบจริงจังจะเปิดเผยมั้ย? “ถ้าคบก็เปิดเผย เพราะสื่อเดี๋ยวนี้ทำอะไรรู้หมด ถ้าเกิดคบกันก็อาจจะบอก แต่ก็ไม่ถึงกับจะโชว์อะไรâ€?.

In sum, according to thairath....the journalist has taken the picture of Oil and his new girlfriend go out together at Siam Paragon. After all the rumours, the journalist finally know who is the new girlfriend of oil...She is Fang..who played in Buang Ruk with pepper. After the picture has been shown, the journalish came to n'fang to ask for the the truth. She claimed that we r not going out together but we know each other it is true and we went there for sure. Someone have present Oil to her and eversince we know each other. After the new has been spreaded out, Oil has called to ask whether her parents has been angry at her..she said in news that her parents r cool about this cause they did nothing wrong. She also said that we did not see much of each other but she talked on the phone with oil eveytime and then. She said that their relationship is more like sister and brother...P'Oil is funny and he always acts like a big brother for her cause he always teached how to act or how to dress right in the public. The journalist still asked her if right now they rnot bf and gf but in the future if they r, whether or not they will reveal the truth. She said of course..cause we dont do anything wrong..but right now we just only know each other not so long ago.

It is all for the news...well we will see then if the rumours it is true... :p Fang is like much younger than Oil..i think that she is still in the high school or something.. :lmao:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Looks like Fang again...ohhhh..they should just admit it if it's true...they are cute together..he's a cutie and so is she...Fang and Oil compliment each other...

Mai*

sarNie Elites
puffypie said:
แฟน 'ออย' ต้องเนี้ยบ! 'ฟาง' เจอเฮี้ยบ อบรมการแต่งตัว

In sum, according to thairath....the journalist has taken the picture of Oil and his new girlfriend go out together at Siam Paragon. After all the rumours, the journalist finally know who is the new girlfriend of oil...She is Fang..who played in Buang Ruk with pepper. After the picture has been shown, the journalish came to n'fang to ask for the the truth. She claimed that we r not going out together but we know each other it is true and we went there for sure. Someone have present Oil to her and eversince we know each other. After the new has been spreaded out, Oil has called to ask whether her parents has been angry at her..she said in news that her parents r cool about this cause they did nothing wrong. She also said that we did not see much of each other but she talked on the phone with oil eveytime and then. She said that their relationship is more like sister and brother...P'Oil is funny and he always acts like a big brother for her cause he always teached how to act or how to dress right in the public. The journalist still asked her if right now they rnot bf and gf but in the future if they r, whether or not they will reveal the truth. She said of course..cause we dont do anything wrong..but right now we just only know each other not so long ago.

It is all for the news...well we will see then if the rumours it is true... :p Fang is like much younger than Oil..i think that she is still in the high school or something.. :lmao:
[post="93693"][/post]​
Sorry to butt in, but if you're going to sum up an interview, please try to translate only what's there. Where in there does it say he called her to "ask her parents how they feel about the news?" or "if they are angry at her :huh: or her response saying her parents are cool with the news?"

For those that want to read the full translations, you can read it at Spicy <_<

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Mai said:
Sorry to butt in, but if you're going to sum up an interview, please try to translate only what's there.  Where in there does it say he called her to "ask her parents how they feel about the news?"  or "if they are angry at her :huh:  or her response saying her parents are cool with the news?" 

For those that want to read the full translations, you can read it at Spicy  <_<
[post="93735"][/post]​
พี่ออยก็ถามว่าแล้วพ่อแม่ฟางว่าอะไรบ้าง ก็บอกไปว่าคุยกับท่านเรียบร้อยแล้ว ไม่ได้ว่าอะไรâ€?
This is the phrase..may be the way i translate it ..it is not exactly right but..well he asked her about what her parents said about the news....Sorry if it is not right..next time i will only post up and then wait for others who really good in english like u or others to translate lakanka... :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't mind them dating.. :) they're kute together..

Mai*

sarNie Elites
puffypie said:
พี่ออยก็ถามว่าแล้วพ่อแม่ฟางว่าอะไรบ้าง ก็บอกไปว่าคุยกับท่านเรียบร้อยแล้ว ไม่ได้ว่าอะไรâ€?
This is the phrase..may be the way i translate it ..it is not exactly right but..well he asked her about what her parents said about the news....Sorry if it is not right..next time i will only post up and then wait for others who really good in english like u or others to translate lakanka... :)
[post="93749"][/post]​
Ok kha, I see that now, I read from Nher's translated article, she didnt have that part in. But reading that line you quote it says basically says.... Poil asked already how her parents feel about it, and she answered that she already talked to them abuot it reap loy laew, and they said nothing.."

So I suppose there is mention about her parents :D

L

lalalek

It's fine with me if they are dating..lol...as long as it's not some crazyass girl that is from the streets....see i at first i thought about me and him and i was like maybe in my DREAMS!!!! lol!! :lmao:

Hiatus

Super Momo
vanessa08 said:
OMG!!!! :eek: Fang??? she's pretty n all but i juz dont c her with oil!! i think he could do better than dat!!!!!
[post="93799"][/post]​

yeah like me LOL jk :lmao:

haha aww that's cute but yeah im still toorint for aum & oil but oh wells its not like its ever going to happen so wtv! as long he's happy its cool ^_^

Bou

sarNie Adult
I think they would be soo cute together..although i used to wish it was him n aum...but i think fang n him would be a realli realli cute couple too....i hope they end up do goin out!

L

lalalek

I just think that Oil wouldn't go for a girl like Aum to tell you the truth......don't forget that his type of girls are "Reip Roy" looking like Yui Jiranun!!!!!! I think she Reip Roy lookin, maybe something would happened!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww i think fang and oil make a cute couple..oil's type is the proper girls right?..fang looks really cute for him..good job oil!

juicee

sarNie Elites
isn't she like 17? what is he, robbing the craddle? Haha.

I wouldn't necessarily call them the perfect couple...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think their looks are perfect..hey shes even younger then me..lol..isnt oil consider a molester..cuz fang is not 18 yet

natty

Chubs
tinah said:
i think their looks are perfect..hey shes even younger then me..lol..isnt oil consider a molester..cuz fang is not 18 yet
[post="93870"][/post]​

fang already turned 18..