New Hmong movie from SKY Company

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if ya see it yet but today I went shopping and saw their poster and from looking at the poster it look pretty good...and I think there a new p'ke from looking at the poster...he kind of look like Thai or Koares...he look every cutie from the poster and Ntxheb Xooj is also in this movie...I think she the n'ke....I ask the lady at the store when it coming out and it going to come out a few weeks from now....Sorry that I forgot the title of the movie......

Is this thier frist Hmong movie that they made??

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
SKY Production? ooo...i really want to see this! i mihgt go get me a copy when it comes out! hehe...yea i think this is their first movie...thanks for sharing!! :D

Fearless

sarNie Adult
So sky is producing a movie.. holy crap I can't wait to see it. I hope it's good. Do you have the cover? btw who is ntxeb xiong?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
WOW! Did they stop dubbing? They MUST continue dubbing! PLEASE! Wow, a hmong movie eh? I bet it's really good!! Gotta watch it too! Who are those people from the cast...?? I don't know much about Hmong ET...Sorry...Gotta pic?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry I don't have the poster.....but I can said that the poster background is yellow and there like three or four coupls on the poster and they dress like modern clothes and SKY name will be on the poster...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Ntxheb Xooj...the girl in Moua Lee's film Nkauj Hli Txoj Hmoo right? i can't wait to see either!! :D

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know if its the same movie but i think i saw the preview of it. if it is from SKY PRODUTION..because on MAI NENG THAO MUSIC VIDEO......my friend went to the MN new year and he got this preview.....and when we watched it there was the new movie preview starting (MOON..LEE) say it in hmong ok because i don't know how to spell her name in hmong... with a new guy named (A-LOR)........i think he is cute......and pretty tall too......anyways i think that i am starting to like him too........he he he he he.....

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i saw the same poster as you saw. the girl's name is hli lis. i also thought the guy is really cute from looking at the poster. i'm looking to buy this movie.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oooohhhh... kewl.. first they dubbed movies and now they gonna make their own movie.. kewl.. i hope its good.. better have a interesting plot.. i can't wait! :) i have a feeling it might be good.. since people who translate for movies are so talanted.. (some) hehe!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
my aunt droped me a preview and it seems like a good movie!!! the dude doesn't look hmoNg at all... yea and she's also producIng MAI NENG's new album too so if ur a fan of herr look forward to her new album too...

sunny_gyrl

i saw th!s m0v!e already cuss my aunt was my my house and yeah i got 1st dibs on it...lol but yea i RECOMMAND th!s to ya ish SAD anfd fUnny and everythaNg above!!!! i'll p0st up a the p0ster my aunt gave me so ya could get a headsup or so but yea the movie ish really gOod from a ratting 1-10 i would say ish a 9 bekuss i didn't like herr uncle's role...lol aNd yea THE GUY IN derr in HAWT!!!!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
can someone give me the title of this movie. I would like to get it for my parents if it's a good movie.

sunny_gyrl

the title ish call Au Luaj Quas Tsis Tau Wb

aNd im sorry the poster my aunt gave me ish way to BIG so i can't scan it....

calla

sarNie Adult
its called "Av Luaj Quas Tsis Tau Wb"
i went to the fleamarket yesterday and i saw the poster i was like wow, he's cute. Hli is also very pretty (she's from "Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag). damn......i wanna watch it. the covers looks really fresh and cute. :)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
huh..is that...hm..i thihnk i seend the prev iew in one of them hmong movies...but im not sure we'll see haha..

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
i saw the movie Au Luaj Quas Tsis Tau Wb and i think it's an excellent movie. quite modernized now instead of mtt. lol but yeah i think Hnub Lis and Lis Lauj (pa'ek) in the movie are very cute and beautiful. both made a great couple in there.

Sky Production is indeed one of the best productions i've seen. i can't for Maiv Neej Thoj's new mv kaorake. she's a great singer as well. :)