New Hmong Movie: Goodbye Tus Kuv Hlub

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really like Chen's acting. Also, he's suppose to be poor and all that, but why is he looking like he's from America with a leather jacket with jeans and all that nice stuff. Now Paj Zaub on the other hand is very camera shy, but she's really pretty. :D I might get this movie just to check out Paj Zaub's acting. B)

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
hm...I havent seen this one yet, just like the rest of the Hmong movies out there. :ph34r:

Same sad typical "love story" for a Hmong couple. -_- Kind of tired of that theme.

I don't really like the main guy... but anywho... the girl is very pretty.

hlubibtiam

sarNie Egg
this is a sad clip...nice work tho...chen's fine for his part but paj zaub isn't...its not that i don't like her or anything but you can tell she has that accent that she from here and not there...they should of have somebody else do her part just to make it better...Paj Zaub is pretty but she doesn't have that acting skills like most nas ej does...this is just my opinion...by the way how old is Chen anyways???j/w...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
paj zaub is still camera shy thats why her acting is stiff. and hopefully she doesnt consider becoming a hmong actress in the future.

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey guys, let me tell you guys that this is not a movie, it a music video of Chen Vang new music video and the song was called "Goodbye Tus Kuv Hlub"

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys, let me tell you guys that this is not a movie, it a music video of Chen Vang new music video and the song was called "Goodbye Tus Kuv Hlub"
Leek18 how do you know this? From the clip it seems like a movie. I heard that it's a movie. Maybe the person who pass it on had fasle info. But yeah if that's true to bad because I was thinking of getting one when it comes out?

leek18

sarNie Adult
i thougth this is a movie but it's not a movie. I talk to Paj Zaub at Sac New Year and talk about this and she say it to me that it not a movie, it a music video of chen vang new music video.

Leek18 how do you know this? From the clip it seems like a movie. I heard that it's a movie. Maybe the person who pass it on had fasle info. But yeah if that's true to bad because I was thinking of getting one when it comes out?

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
no offfense but she looks very very boring and not that pretty, chen's okay, but the only girl that i actually thought that he had chemistry with was nplas muas from the movie nplooj siab khaub lig cua, they really match.

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
no offfense but she looks very very boring and not that pretty, chen's okay, but the only girl that i actually thought that he had chemistry with was nplas muas from the movie nplooj siab khaub lig cua, they really match.
look like that movie is dumb movie