New Hmong singer: Lao Moua

The most atractive singer?

• No, he's not cute

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, he's cute, maybe he'll become Hmong's 1st "Film"

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Dunno, need more pictures and evidence of his "bad dancing" in order to decide.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
to be honest my parents went to the lao festival at the wat and they tOok some of his dvd by accident and started playin' and these LAO ladies was like what ish he?ish he lao hmong or thai... my parents was like he's hmong...u guys like him..and their reply was that boy can move..so they bought a dvd without knowing what his song was about...bout ish all good bekuss he ONLEE sunged loso n birds song....how fUnny..i was thinking to myself that he can't dance for s****....but what can i say he's my cuzz...LOL

gigglicious

sarNie Egg
SweetAngel21 said:
well he sing very good too....I only have 1 song of his sound great...
[post="128973"][/post]​

Know what's scary? I know exactly who he is and exactly where in Wisconsin he's from. My friend is his cousin and she says that he went to Thailand to film that music video..also I heard a rumor that he is dating one of those back up dancers--nasty huh?

He's cute but I've seen cuter, besides he must think he's all this and that if he's after them Thailanders..

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
gigglicious said:
Know what's scary? I know exactly who he is and exactly where in Wisconsin he's from. My friend is his cousin and she says that he went to Thailand to film that music video..also I heard a rumor that he is dating one of those back up dancers--nasty huh?

He's cute but I've seen cuter, besides he must think he's all this and that if he's after them Thailanders..
[post="157831"][/post]​

ew how fobbish..he's so gay

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
damn. if he's reallie dating one of them back up dancers... they look a little old. with a lot of make up..

some guys just don't know how to date women their age.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj said:
damn. if he's reallie dating one of them back up dancers... they look a little old. with a lot of make up..

some guys just don't know how to date women their age.
[post="159197"][/post]​
took the words outta my mouth...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
that back up dancer he's dating has GOT TO BE that lady he danced with in the "I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY..." he did....he was ALL OVER her and she seemed wayyyy too comfertable with it too...i was watching it with my eyes half closed...it disgusted me....you see he almost KISSED her....ugh...i had to skip that song after a while.....slut clothes...and all that hugging and touching....GROSS!!!

i could care less if it was true or not...but damn he's only 17 so i doo feel bad for him.....man...so many young and cute girls out there and he has to go for someone probably older than him.....damn....

neena

sarNie Adult
he's dating his back-up dancer? man those ppl there they don't want your love...they just want the cash you bring.

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
someone should of told him not to dance that way
he is a really good singer one of the best i've herd of
i mean the sek loso song that he translated sounded exactly like it would be if sek could speek hmoob

i was telling my sis that if i was his producer i would teach him some moves and change his hair, it looks like a mop on his head.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ahaha... a mop on his head? ahahahhaha... i never thought of it that way...

he looks like a wanna be "rain" because he's all chinky and his hairs all long and crap.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj said:
ahaha... a mop on his head? ahahahhaha... i never thought of it that way...

he looks like a wanna be "rain" because he's all chinky and his hairs all long and crap.
[post="162248"][/post]​

THAT'S WHO HE LOOKS LIKE!!!! I knew he looked like someone I know...
I mean, his own cuteness actracted me but something else made me like him so much...he does kinda remind me of rain, now that I think of it...
but no matter how cute he is, rain is way better...

does anyone know if he'll be at the st.p and mpls new years this year?

:lmao: ....the most attractive singer?... more like most UNattractive singer??... I bought his karaoke dvd for 15 bucks and is REALLY regretting it... His dancing is so...:wacko:.... the first time I saw him dancing I was like WTF? :shocked:... But the kid can sing. He just an eyesore thats all.... If yal view him closely (AND he doesn't move all gay like that), he'll look like anormal boy... If he starts dancing (which is like in EVERY song)... he'll be so repulsive looking... I only bought the karaoke cause I heard his singing and decided to "try" new HMONG singers... He better be lucky he can sing!!!!!

InnocentMsMelon

sarNie Egg
Omg. He is not that bad. He's pretty cute. Lolz. Saw him at the tournament. And plus he is not dating his back up dancer.. lolz..just rumors like always. But deyem. He's cute. I give him props. Lolz.

-MaiNhiaThao

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I just LOVE his singing voice.. that's all.. :D
he can improve on the dancing and stuff, but the voice is SO PERFECT... well that's my opinion... :D

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...another WISCONSIN actor...or singer...so where exactly is he from in wisconsin???...i think he's pretty cute but doesn't have to be labled as the most attractive singer....he could move but only does the same dance over and over...needs new moves....i wonder why all wisconsin people is all about acting and singing???....no offense though, just wondering....but anyways, OMG, lao moua is dating one of his back up dancers???...so MTT-ish...hehe....j/k....

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
FINALLY i've seen his music video...the mv called "love you like crazy" is gay...and the one called "tsis dag"...something like that, it seems like the girl didn't even want to look at him....o yeah and i think he NEEDS a haircut too cause all he do in his music video is swinging his hair (the bangs) back and forth.....over the music video is okay....