New Ice MV featuring Yardthip

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Man is it just me or has Ice gotten hotter for this album...and also...why would they release the VCD if all the music videos haven't been officially released? Don't tell me you'd have to buy two VCDs to get the two different videos they're releasing for certain songs.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I agree. Ice gets all the pretty nang eks in his videos. Haha don't tell me this video isn't in his vcd ;(

Anyways, I <3 ice though. That's why they call him the Prince of smile, hahah!

EDIT: so many effects in the mv. i don't' like it. but ice & yard is so hot =)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^It's not...they already released his VCD, and I've seen all the music videos for his new CD, so whatever videos he releases now will probably be on some other VCD, a part of a compilation or something...the only video he has in his VCD is the one with Peak and Taya...here's the video for this song, and that channel has all his MVs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uLxulfkQMk

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it aint a remake mv. what's on his vcd is only karaoke vdos. usually there'll be 1 or 2 real mvs on dere but da rest is just da artists sittin around or standing around and lip syncing to da song LOL wow ice doin another mv? he released dis song as a single yet? i kinda like da title lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^He's been performing it all over the place...you're the Aof fan, I'm the Ice fan, if we could just find a Peck fan, we could be a fanclub for Peck Aof Ice...hehe

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^He's been performing it all over the place...you're the Aof fan, I'm the Ice fan, if we could just find a Peck fan, we could be a fanclub for Peck Aof Ice...hehe
lol i thought u was a bie fan. when did ice release dis single? if it aint on efm or hotwave charts then i wouldn't know lol i like peck a lot too but i do have a friend dat lovvvvvves him. she met him a few times b4

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hey diamend...I'm a huge Bie fan too...but it's close between him and Ice...it's so hard to choose...I love them both, but I'm just saying between Peck Aof and Ice, I'm the Ice fan