NEW KHABI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA PICS

neena

sarNie Adult
^hahah..exactly..i hope he can make some better film in the near future..not something like this..and i hate the fact that SRK sign into doing it..with this kind of role, is certain show that he can do all kind of character...but yet..create such role like this will hurt his image too..i mean..it's all in a movie..but stilll- something like this making him look different now..*you know what i mean* it..i just can't stand the fact that priety and abhishek actually forgive and ''allow'' them to get back together..i mean..what kind of husband and wife would do that..the last time i heard was ''MAN SHOOT WIFE BECAUSE OF UNFAITHFULNESS!''

This movie definitely make me hate ppl having affaire behind their partner's back..i feel that the 'REAL' victim here is their spouse..not them..and whoever int he world said that SRK AND RANI are the true victim..screw them..having an affair is like making a problem bigger than it is..I HATE THIS MOVIE..I HATE THIS MOVIE..I WISH I HAVEN'T WATCH IT..OMFG! <--i have never hate any SRK movie until this one..

I CAN'T WAIT TIL DHOOM COME OUT..DEFINITELY GONNA WASH THIS STUPID MOMENT!

LOL. I CAN'T WAIT FOOR DHOOM EITHER...THAT MOVIE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION WHEN I SAW THE PREVEIW BEFORE THE STUPID KANK. LOL. ASH LOOKS AMAZING. TOO BAD THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN THE FIRST DHOOM THOUGH...ANYWAYS...I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO ABOUT KANK...WAY TOO UNREALISTIC WHEN PREITY JUST TOLD RANI TO GO GET THE ONE YOU LOVE...I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE THAT NICE, BUT THIS IS A BOLLYWOOD FILM...HAPPY ENDINGS ARE A MUST....I WISH THEY'D JUST DYE OR SOMETHING. LOL...I HATE CHEATERS TOO AFTER THIS MOVIE...AND PLUS MY AUNT IS GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE RIGHT NOW AND SHE WENT AND WATCHED THIS MOVIE WITH ME...SHE HATED IT OF COURSE. MAKES ME KINDA AFRAID OF MARRIAGE REALLY. :(

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah..i have never thought of marriage..but situation like this struck me everytime i hear something about men or women cheating on their wife/husband..i hate those ppl regardless..and i hope i won't be one when i'm old...*ahem..that's because i have a hard time..i get sick and bore of ppl..but hopefully i won't on my soulmate..if there's such thing as soulmate being exist these days..:rolleyes:..*

cecilia

Staff member
hihi..i finally got done watching this with english..and i still HATE IT..HATE IT...the real victim here is PREITY AND ABHISHEK..as much as i'm a rani and srk fan..i felt that what they did behind their spouse' back is wrong..i know that if marriage dont' work..time to move on..but at least try to make it work..they didn't..they just thought cuz theyr'e not satisfy with their partner..so they're gonna cheat behind their back..it's unrealistic..but yet..disturbing to me..and never in this life time..if i'm in preity's shoe or abhishek's shoe..i WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE them..no matter what..btw..i love it when PREITY was about to turn away after SRK tell her that he been cheating on her..i love it when SHE SLAPPED HIm..how dare he go behind her back and treat her like this..make her feel low and something bout it ..just disturb me..the man is TOO SELF CENTER..he didnt' even think about his child..which btw..he's upset everytime that boy did sometihng wrong..it's okay to blame the child..but the way that HE treat his kid..it seem like he never want to get attached to Preity to begin with..same go for Rani..she didnt' even at least try to see if she have anything in common with ABHISHEK..

*sighed*..the more i talked about this movie..the more upset i get..

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
i think they should've put salman khan in the movie instead of the other dude...the four (rani, preity, skh, and salman khan) all makes a cute couple...but this movie. i really wanna see it...previews looked really interesting.....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think they did try to save their relationship...that's why they became friends...remember how Srk was giving Rani tips on how to be sexy???

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
hihi..i finally got done watching this with english..and i still HATE IT..HATE IT...the real victim here is PREITY AND ABHISHEK..as much as i'm a rani and srk fan..i felt that what they did behind their spouse' back is wrong..i know that if marriage dont' work..time to move on..but at least try to make it work..they didn't..they just thought cuz theyr'e not satisfy with their partner..so they're gonna cheat behind their back..it's unrealistic..but yet..disturbing to me..and never in this life time..if i'm in preity's shoe or abhishek's shoe..i WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE them..no matter what..btw..i love it when PREITY was about to turn away after SRK tell her that he been cheating on her..i love it when SHE SLAPPED HIm..how dare he go behind her back and treat her like this..make her feel low and something bout it ..just disturb me..the man is TOO SELF CENTER..he didnt' even think about his child..which btw..he's upset everytime that boy did sometihng wrong..it's okay to blame the child..but the way that HE treat his kid..it seem like he never want to get attached to Preity to begin with..same go for Rani..she didnt' even at least try to see if she have anything in common with ABHISHEK..

*sighed*..the more i talked about this movie..the more upset i get..
You took all the words right out of my mouth.....waiting so long for this movie, but at the end i'm dissappointed!!! i don't really like how they put too many stars.......i think it would a little bit better.... (still disappointed) if they would just have Rani and SRK ....some other star as their spouse....since i don't know them ;) i didn't really like the songs as much..i guess i'm upset at SRK's character.....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ranie, pretiy, and SRK are always together.. hehe.. i love him with both girls but i really wanted him to end up with pretiy in this one >.< i thought this movie was boring!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
After much ranting from my sisters about what a great movie this is, I decided to watch and I have to say that it wasn't my cup of TEA. The storyline and all is good, the acting was good, and everyone had great chemistry, but it's just not my thing. I hate homewreckers no matter the reason and so this movie wasn't as good for me.