new movie at j4

fns

sarNie Hatchling
just wondering is there any new movie that came out during the j4....i was wondering did Destiny came out their new music video....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Well i didnt see any new ones. that seems interesting. there is a dr. tom movie called dr tom nyob thaib teb with ciaj sia, dao and jade lee movie, this movie with nom phaj and maiv puv call i go america...thats all i know. lol...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
same here. there are few new ones i remember when i went. there's ua neej yuam kev, noob dib tsis txi taub( i think that's the title) tuag ntsoov something forgot the rest of the title. that's all i can remember.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Pauj Kev Chim starring Txhaj Hawj (he played Tub Yaj's step bro in Hlub Tshaj Txoj Sia). Kind of looks like "Cob Fab" but different storylines. Very good movie. :) He's a good actor, not a pretty face, but "tough."

Saw "I Go America" with Nom Phaj, but I didn't buy it. Destiny also had a booth, so I believe they must have a new MV out though I didn't get it.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i forgot is that movie "zog xeeb" or something out yet? i saw the poster at j4 adn it says coming soon but my sis in law already have a copy and said it was scary! lol...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the one that dua ci n tsom xyooj did together...its hlub...something....n a lauj with the little girl.....jaine n rome lakorn yok lak make...n xab tour...movie...