NEW RETURN OF THE CONDOR HERO

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
and the first post in here! ha

i have no idea when the new return of the condor hero is going to happen, but i'm excited and scared about this one. lol

remakes are never as good the original, but this series happens to be one of my all-time favorites (which could be the cause of my ultimate dissapointment).

all i know is that the girl who starred in chinese paladin is going to star in this series, as xiao lang nung. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
dude...wussup wit this movie and remakes..they remade this movie hella times? my all time favorite one is the one with carman lee and louis koo...hehehe thats because it's the only one i seen lolz!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
dude...wussup wit this movie and remakes..they remade this movie hella times? my all time favorite one is the one with carman lee and louis koo...hehehe thats because it's the only one i seen lolz!
[post="51"][/post]​
HUH!!! ME TOO! I LOVE THAT ONE!

menia

Me too, I love Louis Koo and Carmen Lee. I heard the new LOCH is out 2006, they are ready finished filming.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
menia said:
Me too, I love Louis Koo and Carmen Lee. I heard the new LOCH is out 2006, they are ready finished filming.
[post="86"][/post]​
woah! is louis koo and carmen lee going to star in that?!!! or were you just saying that you like them, PLUS the new LOCH 2006 is about to come out. LOL

OH GOD, I LOVE THESE TWO TOGETHER! I HOPE IT'S THEM TWO!! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
it doesn't matter how many time they remake dis haahh i still watch them alll ! i like Louis/Carmen vesion too but the sadiest one is Christ/Fann verison OMG ...." What is Love dat make ppl willing to die for one another ..." :rolleyes: .. and plus i just love the idea of younger guy with older woman hahha .. i want to do dat when i hit 30

S

sunflower

Thookatha said:
woah! is louis koo and carmen lee going to star in that?!!! or were you just saying that you like them, PLUS the new LOCH 2006 is about to come out. LOL

[post="93"][/post]​

i don't think there is a LOCh 2006... there is a LOCH 2004... let me say this first.. LOCH stands for legend of the condor hero...the one about koyw jange and erng yonge... right?

ROCH is return of the condor hero the one about xialanerng and koyw yee... the one that louis koo and carman lee starred in 1995..

they are doing a remake of ROCH not LOCH right now... it started filming awhile ago... it stars huang xiaoming and liu yifei... here is their pic... credit to spcnet.tv

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thanks for sharing the picture. i saw the official website for this new series, but i haven't seen these pictures. thanks again. :D

menia

Thookatha said:

[post="93"][/post]​

Sorry to confuse u guy. I meant I love ROCH of Louis and Carmen version. i think new ROCH will be released in 2006. Thanks sunflower for correcting me.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
wow...the girl is young n pretty...hope the storyline is better n w/ happy ending...can't wait to watch..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i really like this girl that's about to star in ROCH. she was really adorable in chinese paladin, but i'm not sure if she will be able to pull off the role of xiao lang nung, because she looks so young. the guy who is playing guo yee definitely looks older than her. ;)

hmmm...what a dilemma. i guess i will have to wait and see the movie for myself! hehe

K

KawaiiTennyo

omg they need to stop REMAKING the darn movie and make some good new ones hahah i like the old old ones.. >.< oldie but goodie

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think Liu Yifei is a pretty stiff actress. I saw her in Chinese Paladin and Demi God Semi Devils and wasn't impressed. Of course the stiff acting could work to her favor but again she looks so young and Idy Chan is personally my fave.

S

sunflower

OMGosh... you guys would not believe how long it took for them to cast LYF as the lead for ROCH... i mean over at spcnet.tv there are tons of fans who were so against the thought of putting LYF as the lead... and i heard that the filming got delayed for 2-3 months because of the casting problem! personally the author wanted LYF to play this role because she was the vision of XLN when he wrote her in the story... and said he didn't know someone as similar in looks as XLN existed. but i heard that the company or whatever wanted to cast new faces and they had an audition for new actresses. most of the new actresses who auditioned in my opinion... were all so very pretty and i could imagine them as XLN.. but LYF... when i saw a few episodes of her in DGSD i was not impressed. she didn't seem to have that feel in her...i don't know how to explain it... but she was cute... and as for her in the XLN role.. i can't say yet....
and they were also talking about how the person that played XLN also played the same roles in DGSD.. like idy, carman, and now LYF...
i saw a preview of this new ROCH already, i guess it was so talked about that they had to get a preview for the dying fans out there :rolleyes: .. but i saw it with all the strings and everything... lol... in one of the scenes i think i saw a telephone pole too! lol... the fighting scenes all look so nice... and when XLN and Gou yee did their kung fu and she flew and stood on top of him.. that was quite nice.. even if i still saw the strings :p .. it seems interesting... many, many, many beautiful scenes!!!! the outfits.. however... looks really awkward.. but mainland productions tends to kinda go that way.... if you saw LOCH 2004.. you will know what i mean...
oh... and i was really impressed with the fans who did an mv for this new ROCH with the ending theme song from LOCH 2004... it was really nice.. cuz that song is beautiful! B)

samkob

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
HUH!!! ME TOO! I LOVE THAT ONE!
[post="69"][/post]​
Me three!!! I just love Louis and Carman in this serie because they match each other perfectly and they both are handsome/beautiful!!! Carman was so pretty in here and her acting was SUPER!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Hiatus

Super Momo
isnt the one of Louis & Carmen flmed back in 1995??? LOL

I know there's one with Alec Su & Alyssa something like that