New Series With "TONG" As Part Of The Title

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok well I just got info and it is about the new lakorn that will be airing after Bla Boo Tong..And word is the lakorns new title has the word "TONG" in it..What do you guys think it is..?

mia07

Introvert
Well, Pikhuntong was remade already - a possibility of another remake? Although there's plenty more of the older versions that hasn't been remade yet, maybe it could be a so called "new boran". Did they mentioned anything that it will be a remake?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It was said to be a new series that was never made before called "Thookatha Tong"..It is another fairytale but they never made it back then..But if not then it will be a remake with the name "Tong" in it as well..So it can be either..There's still Malaitong..Grai Tong..I don't know if there is another old lakorn with the word Tong in it though..Can't really think at the moment..

Mann

The Thookatha Tong sounds really interesting. They need a new storlyine, no remakes plz.. lol.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope..It's a fairytale but never heard of it myself..If its this series that they are gonna make for sure, I'm up for it..Something new to watch at least..

val

sarNie Adult
it better not be Grai Tong, if it is i'm not watching it. hopefully it is something new and better cast

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It ain't new..I'm 1000%+ sure it's a remake...LOL...and for sure like all of you have mentioned, they will add in alot of BS and switch the storyline alittle..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea i believe its remake too gosh need to stop doing remake man boran now a days isnt good like the oldies i think the last i watch was thep 3 rudoo

yak

sarNie Adult
yea i believe its remake too gosh need to stop doing remake man boran now a days isnt good like the oldies i think the last i watch was thep 3 rudoo
LMAO.. Same here... I gave up after that.. And I'm still looking for oldies.. I wish I can uderstand thai.. Cause it will be nice and wouldn't have to depend on dubbing.. It's hard to find it in dubb! T_T

mia07

Introvert
LMAO.. Same here... I gave up after that.. And I'm still looking for oldies.. I wish I can uderstand thai.. Cause it will be nice and wouldn't have to depend on dubbing.. It's hard to find it in dubb! T_T
LOL. Don't worry; keep watching and you'll learn it; maybe in 5+ years.
Otherwise, hire a Thai tutor to teach you or take a foreign language class in Thai. J/K.
I do hope it's a new series though, but we'll find out pretty soon.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Anymore news of the new boran??? I am really tired of Plaa boo thong because it's just hell boring and super long. There's no point in it because they're not even getting to the point and they keep making it long.

mia07

Introvert
That's because the stupid witch and the old guy keeps putting spells on people. C'mon, kill them already and get it over with!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='11 February 2010 - 03:32 AM' timestamp='1265859129' post='674716']
That's because the stupid witch and the old guy keeps putting spells on people. C'mon, kill them already and get it over with!
[/quote]

much agree on that...kill them and end it...