New site logo choices.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I've decided that we will also vote for our universal logo for the new domain. If anyone would like to submit their own please do so. Although the domain name poll is still going on, I think the name asianfuse is probably going to win.

Basically it will be a similar poll with a choices of logo to pick from. Here is an example I have that will be put in the poll.

I'll wait til this coming sunday to accept logos. If you have the time, please give it a shot. The more logos we have the merrier it is for everyone.

We'll start the voting process next week.

cecilia

Staff member
ooh, i like this .. very asian .. the only thing that concern me the most is that it remind me of chinese stuff .. i personally think that since the focus of the forum is Thai entertainment -- should we lean toward making the logo looks Thai so we can differentiate this forum from any other forum?

Other than this -- the logo looks clean and sophisticate. I like it very much!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i agree with ceci. i no longer have photoshop or any of that tools to make one.

cecilia

Staff member
means i have no comment on the banner, i rather play stupid. :rofl: :weee:
i have a feeling you'd say that but i just want to pick on you ..

Darv, i have no motivation at the moment .. maybe when my lakorn fever calm down, i'll think of one lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with Ceci. Thai Ent. is really a hot topic in this forum even though we have Korean,Chinese, etc which everyone here are most likely to be interesting in Thai ent.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Just throwing some ideas out there ;_;

I don't know exactly what kind of direction you want to go with. I know it'd be just the same site with a name change, but I wasn't sure if you're changing anything else.

noungning

Heartless
oh i like your color use! someone who isn't afraid to experiment with colors :thumbsup:

bring on more everyone :bravo:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just throwing some ideas out there ;_;

I don't know exactly what kind of direction you want to go with. I know it'd be just the same site with a name change, but I wasn't sure if you're changing anything else.
I really like the last one.