New Skin

You got 2 choices (Stone or Club) or you can suggest below (LOOK AT 2nd PAGE for the Screenshots)

• Stone

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Club

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

kulyia

RUK
i really like the new skin. Im somewhat confuse at first at the fanfic thread. But very easy to pick up. i like it very much. To see, scroll to the top and read the red font

sarN

sarNie Granny
Darvil pick it out . He the only one post that HUGE message on the forum :lol: . I only act as a member .

kulyia

RUK
ilike the change. its confusing at first but easy to pick up.=] . But im still very satisfied with sarnworld as right now =]

darvil

sarNie Adult
When this current skin that we're using now gets reskinned to IPB 3.0 then I'll add it too ;) Alot of cool new features on the new IPB version.. loving it.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Mai chob; where's the old man? I don't like it. LOL. The board links are so small now. And now there's that side panel. xD My gosh. It's a bit girly for the old man's taste ain't it? O_O?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol N' Joey that's the new IPB 3 fad the sidebars are all in the side lmao ;p
I think it looks cute, but why it gotta be cute why not hawt?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh! You can actually close that side panel! If you see a little orange X at the far right side just click it and it'll close that side panel. Then the arrow if you want to bring it back.

I actually like the IPB 3 theme it's pretty neat and it's easier to get to certain things

darvil

sarNie Adult
yay! done.. going to go eat now.

Hey Tina.. looks like you gotta fix it up a little.. but then the forum is running slow I'm caching posts now.. all 500,000k

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Well done Darvil. Thanks for all your hard work. Hope you rest up now and catch up on your sleep ^_^