New Skin.. !!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thanks! now hafta go and read on how to do that..
:wub: Sorry Bouts That!! I actually posted a thread on the songs you would like to see on the sarNworld radio bot.. so just stop by radio forum and see the post .. feeding the bot project and there is the thread to where you can request songs to be fed to the bot.. and I try to alternate being the dj and checking files to feed the bot.. and i have set aside of list I've been working on and soon I shall upload them into the bot.. but feel free to stop by the radio forum and give us suggestions :wub:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
NICE TIM!! I LIKE IT LOTS! I WAS LIKE Whoa! A New HOTT Look?! NICE JOB!! LOOKIN MIGHTY NICE NOW!!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I love the new layout!
and I especially love the Radio section.. :p
thanks for all your hard work...

ps.. blue is great, please don't do orange or red.. too bright
blue fits sarnworld perfectly.. calm, yet exciting, friendly.. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: lovii`n the choices but whats up with the control panel? I cant even edit my profile then it makes it all jacked up.... khoon tah jahhhhhhhhhhhhh grandpaaaaaaaa is there a way to fix that?

*uno question... my signature wont lemme add to it :(

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
The appearance of the layout is clean and simple. I like it. But the only thing bugging me is that there are WAYY too many irrelevant features that the forum lags now. Other than that, it's quite good.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i like it especially quick reply... :lol: and as for skin, it's great but i always use default... it's a lot of faster for me to surf because when i open this, it's kinda slow... it's probaby because of radio. ;) beside i don't really care about skins, though.

i know you guys like to make this forum looks excited or something... it doesn't bother me. ^_^