new year getting expensive

amerimus

sarNie Egg
i heard that this year parking for sac new year at cal expo is getting expensive like its $7 or 8 maybe even 9 plus the food price are going up and entrance price.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YES!!! 0.o

new year is getting very expensive these days.. i think parking for Sac new year is going to be $8.. plus the food and all... $20.. whooaa! very very expensive. :(

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my own new year:
i can steam my own sweet rice
bbq meat at my house..
my bf's mom makes realllllllllllllly good papaya..
my lil sisters and i hmong dance...
wah lah..
that's my own new year. ahahaha

but shiet.. new year is getting very expensive..
i might only go for 2 days this year during sac new years..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
DAMN!!!.....imma be poor...if i have to pay all those money at the entrance...i will get starved when i enter...lol...
lam them sab nrauv xwb mas ntshe sab hauv kuv kawg laib yoo xwb lo..tshuaj khib tsis qab ntsev es...(hmong expression)

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, everything getting expensive but anyway it our new year so yeah yeah

there nothing that we change or handle this so who care

to let you guys know that you guys have to be respect to Sacramento Hmong New Year because I went to their meeting and they told us about everything they did last year and they use lots of money!!!!!!!! and I was shock. Also about the money, they don't paid it to all the SHNY staff and they all got nothing and we need to respect shny because they work so hard and paid lots of money to Cal Expo.

cecilia

Staff member
well, dont' go til 3-4 pm in the afternoon when they're done collecting.
if it's a dollar, then i'll pay, but if it's 3 dollars. heck, i'll wait.
most of the time, i dont' do anything in there beside buy good food. LOL

Kayleen

sarNie Egg
MN NY is the most expensive! For parking at the Excel Center, I believe it can be anywhere from $10-$15 and yes even $20. Don't know how much they are going to charge for entrance fee this year..but I'm sure it will probably anywhere from $5-$6 per person. But I'm not complaining..I love my Hmong people..so I'm going to go and enjoy my time there.. :D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
yeah, everything getting expensive but anyway it our new year so yeah yeah

there nothing that we change or handle this so who care

to let you guys know that you guys have to be respect to Sacramento Hmong New Year because I went to their meeting and they told us about everything they did last year and they use lots of money!!!!!!!! and I was shock. Also about the money, they don't paid it to all the SHNY staff and they all got nothing and we need to respect shny because they work so hard and paid lots of money to Cal Expo.

oh wow really....cool---)
i found that this is true fact.
Of course they need to gain the profit in order to produce higher money in the future.
This is how we live and in the world lived. LOL

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
Yea true true... up here where i live... this year was the first year that we have to pay for parking... 5 dollar... but they charge the morning people only... if you come in the afternoon, then you dont have to pay... haterz :angry: huh... it wasnt fair for us who went there and pay for parking when they afternoon didnt have to... and beside there was nothing to see in the morning too...

we went early because my dad play soccer, so his team leader said that they have to go early :huh: ... but the gay part was that, the game didnt start until... 11 or 12 a.m...

miyu

sarNie Egg
paying at the door or pay to park your car, i don't mind at all.. BUT what i mind is the INSIDE NEWyear.. we really need a real NEW- year! they NEED to make a change.

i only go there because of the FOOD, and now the food is not even good-ok, but dude c'on.. its a NewYear, once a Year! do somthing better. im so bored of seeing everything the same, even the guess-speaker is still the same person.

There's NOthing NEW! its just like a long video where they say "play the video, Nyob Zoo 2009.....*pause* play the video again Nyob Zoo 2010, ....*pause* play the video, Nyob Zoo 2011 *pause*,..... play the video again ....Nyob Zoo Xyoog 2012.... bla..bla..bla..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
it is a big deal..

u guys know how many kids hmong people got.. lmao..

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
well, dont' go til 3-4 pm in the afternoon when they're done collecting.
if it's a dollar, then i'll pay, but if it's 3 dollars. heck, i'll wait.
most of the time, i dont' do anything in there beside buy good food. LOL
i am avoiding food except for papaya salad at the new years. that's what i did when i went to last week stockton new year. there wasnt much people but i saw a lot of non hmong people there. and as usual fight. i only got to see 1 but i heard there was a few, one thing i hate about the new years and if they is any gang banger in here- i doubt so but here is my words. stop being a dumb ass and get a grip of your damn life! stop ruining people fun by starting fight because this assh*** is dating your ex or took your gal or for whatever reason. grow up!

okay that is all, i am really hating... seriously.

back to the new year, i didnt buy food at all, i went to mcdonald. lmao just kidding i ate before i even went there. but i had to buy food for my little cousin (2) she has quite an appetite for a little girl. and shit that cost me 9 bucks just for sticky rice (and there wasnt a whole lot of it) and american sausage (they aint that big and long if you seen it before) so not worth it.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i am avoiding food except for papaya salad at the new years. that's what i did when i went to last week stockton new year. there wasnt much people but i saw a lot of non hmong people there. and as usual fight. i only got to see 1 but i heard there was a few, one thing i hate about the new years and if they is any gang banger in here- i doubt so but here is my words. stop being a dumb ass and get a grip of your damn life! stop ruining people fun by starting fight because this assh*** is dating your ex or took your gal or for whatever reason. grow up!

okay that is all, i am really hating... seriously.

back to the new year, i didnt buy food at all, i went to mcdonald. lmao just kidding i ate before i even went there. but i had to buy food for my little cousin (2) she has quite an appetite for a little girl. and shit that cost me 9 bucks just for sticky rice (and there wasnt a whole lot of it) and american sausage (they aint that big and long if you seen it before) so not worth it.
lol. the papaya is the only thing i go for too
get it from the thai spice booth.. totally worth your money..
even though it's overpriced..

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
my own new year:
i can steam my own sweet rice
bbq meat at my house..
my bf's mom makes realllllllllllllly good papaya..
my lil sisters and i hmong dance...
wah lah..
that's my own new year. ahahaha

but shiet.. new year is getting very expensive..
i might only go for 2 days this year during sac new years..
Ahahaha good one. Invite friends too that would be awesome.

lol. the papaya is the only thing i go for too
get it from the thai spice booth.. totally worth your money..
even though it's overpriced..
Yeah I never buy papaya from Hmong people. I am not hating but come on to be honest, majority suck. I am not saying all, I bought some papaya from Hmong people that are actually good.

This year at Stockton New Year probably has to be the worst from all the years I 've been too. Not a lot of people by the way Gibson didn't even open the same week. LMAO but I did see a lot of nonHmong there and happy that other people enjoyed it. Funny some people only went for school assignment. LMAO I was talking to this White guy how he likes the New Year. He said he liked it but obviously he didn't. There were a few fights that he did not appreciate by the look on his face (I believe he didn't expected). The food was not like what he expected especially the price. He made me laugh though. He said Hmong people are kind.

I made a few friends go with me last year (they were not Hmong). And their comments were way too truthful. My feelings were not hurt but they enjoyed the experience. My sister brought a crowd of nonHmong there and one of their friend got jumped. I was pissed off at those Hmong dudes, I wanted to jump in and kill them for setting such a bad example but then it will make me look bad. lol

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ i remember way back when cal expo first opened..
there was this one white guy there.. he had a booth..
he was wearing hmong clothes too..
and some hmong guys jumped him..
i don't know why.. lol.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i don't go for the food only. one thing that i like about the new year is that there are so many people that you can see and meet. i see the new year as a time for rest and let any worry i have go away. i also meet alot of my cousin and friends that i haven't see in a long time and that is always a welcome change for me. plus, i like it that there are many people dressing up in hmong cloth( i think that it enhance the beauty of everyone)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
the hmong new year just went down this last weekend in portland and there was a big fight between hp and mod from stockton. Pretty scary...so be safe you guys!