new year getting expensive

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
i don't go for the food only. one thing that i like about the new year is that there are so many people that you can see and meet. i see the new year as a time for rest and let any worry i have go away. i also meet alot of my cousin and friends that i haven't see in a long time and that is always a welcome change for me. plus, i like it that there are many people dressing up in hmong cloth( i think that it enhance the beauty of everyone)
AGREED! it's true that at the New Years, it's one of the only places where you can actually meet friends again because everyone is always so busy during the year. Plus it's the only time of the year that I actually take my Hmong clothes out of the closet.. lol...
The only thing I hate about New Year celebrations is that sometimes 2 or 3 city new years would be celebrated on the same weekend like they're competing or something....

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
i am avoiding food except for papaya salad at the new years. that's what i did when i went to last week stockton new year. there wasnt much people but i saw a lot of non hmong people there. and as usual fight. i only got to see 1 but i heard there was a few, one thing i hate about the new years and if they is any gang banger in here- i doubt so but here is my words. stop being a dumb ass and get a grip of your damn life! stop ruining people fun by starting fight because this assh*** is dating your ex or took your gal or for whatever reason. grow up!

okay that is all, i am really hating... seriously.

back to the new year, i didnt buy food at all, i went to mcdonald. lmao just kidding i ate before i even went there. but i had to buy food for my little cousin (2) she has quite an appetite for a little girl. and shit that cost me 9 bucks just for sticky rice (and there wasnt a whole lot of it) and american sausage (they aint that big and long if you seen it before) so not worth it.

I have to agree with you on the fights..lol... it just makes us hmong people look bad. Its a New Year celebration...not a war zone. Thats one of the main reasons why I will not send my kids over to certain New Years to perform when asked by the committees. Its such a shame that these people have to start fights and ruin it for everyone else. :-(

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i know!!! they need to grow up!!!!!!! it just too old and they need to stop. Hmm.... I think these gang people really care about their cultures but what the hell??? why are they beating our hmong people. Damn, all of this MOD, HNS, & blah blah blah are so old now and it just nothing and what so cool about those kind of name to the gang people. I hope that sac new year won't have any fight because I saw none last year but some people said there was a fight last year but I never see any fight at cal expo at all since I were all around the new year

ok back to the topic: I don't go for the food at all and all i go is have fun, toss ball, watch the competition & pageant, & hang out with friends. If you know how to have fun then it fun and if you don't then BORING. What I like about the tossing game is that game "Pov Pob Swb" this game is fun but all you girls cheat so bad!!!!!!!!! LOL

i am avoiding food except for papaya salad at the new years. that's what i did when i went to last week stockton new year. there wasnt much people but i saw a lot of non hmong people there. and as usual fight. i only got to see 1 but i heard there was a few, one thing i hate about the new years and if they is any gang banger in here- i doubt so but here is my words. stop being a dumb ass and get a grip of your damn life! stop ruining people fun by starting fight because this assh*** is dating your ex or took your gal or for whatever reason. grow up!

okay that is all, i am really hating... seriously.

back to the new year, i didnt buy food at all, i went to mcdonald. lmao just kidding i ate before i even went there. but i had to buy food for my little cousin (2) she has quite an appetite for a little girl. and shit that cost me 9 bucks just for sticky rice (and there wasnt a whole lot of it) and american sausage (they aint that big and long if you seen it before) so not worth it.