new year photos

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i live in sacramento.. here are a few that i took with some of the hmong "celebrities" ehehee

"jerry"

he was so tiny. lol. but its all good.

kwm lis

he went back inside his booth and i had to ask him to come back out. ehehe

paj muas and rhia vwj

they were so tiny too.. really skinny.. paj muas got some nice skin. =D

dao vue

he wasn't as tall as i thought he would be..

***did anyone else take any? mind sharing??

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
WOW! WOW! THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US! Alot of Hmong Celebrities! Kue Lee lives in Wisconsin but he came to Sacramento for the New Year? He looks very different. Jerry does look tiny in the movie and from the picture, i'm thinking that you're as tiny as him? Anyways, since Paj Muas got really nice skin, is she better-looking in real life than her music videos? Moving on, did u buy Jerry or Kue lee's new movies? Did you buy any new movies that you can share with us? One last comment, I think you're pretty. :D

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
nice pictures, thanks for sharing. when was the sac new year? i think i've seen a couple of hmong celeb but i think they look better in movies than real life cause they use those makeup.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..tat's wat i thought too wen i first saw him..i wuz like..aww...i thought he'll be taller..but hey doesn't he look better in person..eheheeh

aww..u look soo cute..narak dee jah..eheheeh...sorrie i juz came back from the thai thread...LOL...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
WOW! WOW! THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US! Alot of Hmong Celebrities! Kue Lee lives in Wisconsin but he came to Sacramento for the New Year? He looks very different. Jerry does look tiny in the movie and from the picture, i'm thinking that you're as tiny as him? Anyways, since Paj Muas got really nice skin, is she better-looking in real life than her music videos? Moving on, did u buy Jerry or Kue lee's new movies? Did you buy any new movies that you can share with us? One last comment, I think you're pretty. :D
yeah. kwm lis was here. he was like.. if anyone has something they want to say to nuj nplaim.. then he's happy to talk.. if anyone wants a picture with nuj nplaim.. then he's happy to take them.. so i was like.. imma take a picture with him. ehehe

jerry is small.. but i was in boots.. so i'm probably only 2 inches shorter than him.. and i'm only 4'11

i think paj muas looks better in her movies because if you see her in person. she's too skinny... but yes. nice skin!

i didn't buy their movies.. i tend to stay away from them. lol no offense to anyone who loves hmong movies... =D

and dao vue... he looks tall in his movies.. but he's not.. my bf is 5'11 and dao vue is shorter than my bf. i'm guessing he's a few inches shorter?

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow..

those are hot pictures..

i can never go and take picture like that ..

i'm too shy to ask...them

anyways i love your pix..

thanks foe sharin

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know who won for Miss Hmong California? imo, the contestants from last year were way prettier than this year!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i think those actors look way better in person than in their movies. i saw kue lee, toog vaj(one of the tx member), and tj vaj(main guy in the lovely person). they all look better in person. they're all cute too. i never thought they're cute untill i saw them at the new year and they're all hella good looking. i thought they're all good before i even saw them but they look even better in person. especially kue lee. i was amazed how different he look in the movie and in person. when i took my picture with him, he was like 2 or 3 inch shorter than me so i had to bend my knees a little so he'll be taller than me. i bought kue lee's new movie and it was ok not that good thou. the actress try to hard to act that they're overdoing it. they suck. not to be mean or anything. its just my opinion. i love hmong movies but i just thought that they could have found some better actress. i thought the ending could have been better. but im a fan of kue lee so it dosen't matter. i still like it. it was funnie. especially kue lee's part. but ill let u guys watch it and see if u guys like it or not and see about the actresses. they're not that good. there was only one that was normal and she was the better actress out of all those girls. she's the one that die in part 2 so see if u guys like it or not.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
aww.. wish I was there for the sac new year.. which new year is it during christmas anyway??
well.. since I didn't go to CA.. I went to Madison, Milwaukee(last week) and Sheboygan.. khekhekhe.. well that's because I have family in mil & sheboygan so I went to see them too- since it's also thanksgiving.. and madison is my homewtown, so why not go there too..

This was me & maiv xyooj at milwaukee's LFC new year last weekend- which was so small and boring

Me and Maiv Neeb Thoj in Madison this weekend - also she's married to some dude in Wausau..

and My cousin and I @ Sheboygan..

that was basically my New Year.. khekhekhe..
I wanna meet Paj Muas too.. I'm so jealous.. why don't they go to MN?? lol.. maybe I would have a better chance to meet her.. her voice is so lovely... anyway- rhia vwj gained some weight.. lol.. I remember her first album out, her photo for the album was so damn sexy.. and that stupid Kwm Lis went to Cali instead of staying in WI? Fine, whatever.. lol... and Dao Vwj.. well he looks cocky- back in July 4th tourny, he was over there- and he let some hmong dude scream out to the crowd with his picture "Hmong celebrity- right here, come get-yo autograph!" anyway.. thanks for sharing your pictures :) I hope to see more pictures- otherwise Imma delete mine..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
that's where they all went!!! I was wondering why mn's new year had no celebs...well, there was Voos Yaj, took pics with him but I'll share later...
I think I scared him though, cause I went up to him and took pictures...then went to buy him a rose and went back to take more pictures...then later went back to video tape him...then later went to buy his movie...then later went back to buy his cd...I wanted more pictures but he saw me video taping him and I didn't want him to think I was a stalker or something...
I guess I am scary though, csue I wanted to go back and talk with him but it was awkward cause I went up to his table like, three times already! so I told my mom to go buy his cd so Ill have an excuse to go...but my mom didn't want to buy the cd so I was like, then let me video tape him some more from afar, but my mom pushed me to his table and he was starring at me like "you again, um, may I help you?" and I went blank cause I freaked out and didn't know what to say...so she was like, didn't you want to buy his cd bao? and I was like, huh? oh! yeah, may I buy your cd?
I wanted to see dao but didn't, I wanted to see kwm but didn't...
when I met lao moua, he seemed really nice, talked very smooth and generous...I've always heard that dao was nice, is he really? or is he a stuck up like some other "stars"? hehehe...
anyone see e.t. at mn's new year? I don't think he had a booth

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
lucky pple!! I wanted to meet Kwm Lis when he came to Michigan but I had to work. *cries* Damn Jerry is sooooooo short. xD

Dao's kindda like Tik ne. xD Hottie Hunk who seems like a player n a stuck up but really isn't. I'd soooo love to meet him.

neena

sarNie Adult
i only saw voos...i went to the MN one this weekend...and i was there for SOOOOOOO long...hahaha...i didn't talk to him...he looks the same to me in real life. i dunno i can't tell the difference. anyways, he sold my aunt his movie and my aunt asked him if it would be good...he said if i made it then its good...so we were watching it and i hated it. its not good...i told me aunt to take it back and tell him it sucked...hahah...jokingly of course. hmmm...i wanna see somchai...seems like a lot of hmong stars crossing over eh?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
aww.. wish I was there for the sac new year.. which new year is it during christmas anyway??
well.. since I didn't go to CA.. I went to Madison, Milwaukee(last week) and Sheboygan.. khekhekhe.. well that's because I have family in mil & sheboygan so I went to see them too- since it's also thanksgiving.. and madison is my homewtown, so why not go there too..

This was me & maiv xyooj at milwaukee's LFC new year last weekend- which was so small and boring

Me and Maiv Neeb Thoj in Madison this weekend - also she's married to some dude in Wausau..

and My cousin and I @ Sheboygan..

that was basically my New Year.. khekhekhe..
I wanna meet Paj Muas too.. I'm so jealous.. why don't they go to MN?? lol.. maybe I would have a better chance to meet her.. her voice is so lovely... anyway- rhia vwj gained some weight.. lol.. I remember her first album out, her photo for the album was so damn sexy.. and that stupid Kwm Lis went to Cali instead of staying in WI? Fine, whatever.. lol... and Dao Vwj.. well he looks cocky- back in July 4th tourny, he was over there- and he let some hmong dude scream out to the crowd with his picture "Hmong celebrity- right here, come get-yo autograph!" anyway.. thanks for sharing your pictures :) I hope to see more pictures- otherwise Imma delete mine..

Dang Girl!!! lolz... u are hecka tall. lolz...
that's a nice pic of maiv neeb. i can't believe she's really married. oh my! :mellow:

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i went to mn new year. i saw voos yaj, cua yaj(poj nyaum), tswv hwm hawj(yawg nyaum), koob hawj(toog), amanda vang, destiny, and cheng vang. they were all there. the new year was ok.

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/angelxmdawb/dxmx.jpg
cool, i was there at the party and took a pictute with her too. agree the new year was boring because not much people knew about it. the one in Decem 16-17 will be much bigger with more people. I also met Vong and Mai Neng as well. i would post up my pictures with them but i look bad in them.

here's Vong singing though.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
ohhh so Vong was there for that new year too?? honestly.. I don't like him at all.. out of all the hmong actors and actresses, he is the one that I like the least.. I don't know why, but gosh I cannot stand looking at him.. maybe my opinion will change if I meet him in person.. khekhekhe...

well you should post your pictures up too :) I think you're just shy ;P