Newcomer Thee Wanichanunthada gossip

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

New leading actor from channel 7 “Thee” Wanichanunthada from upcoming lakorn “Mae Ying” is already making a name for himself in the gossip world. News claim ‘he’s a drunk’, ‘he’s not a real man’ and some say he’s dating newcomer from “Kaew Lom Petch” - Vil Wannarot.

With so many rumours under his belt, Thee didn’t hesitate to explain himself to Daradaily

“I could just be laying down at home and people will say they saw me in the pub getting drunk - and I don’t drink alcohol. My friends know that. As for the gay rumour - people are just making it up. It’s like people who got a nose job tend to think other people got their nose done too. Certain people tend to think other people is just like them”

“At first I was stressed then I thought about it and think, why should I be stressed? Lately I’m also in the news with Vil and it’s making me feel bad. What’s the big deal - before I signed a contract (to become an actor) I thought I shouldn’t be doing this, I should just get an office job because I love my privacy. Now it’s like I’m standing in the spot where people can stab me with a knife and I can’t stab them back.”

“The only thing I can do is wear a shield to protect myself and endure the pain. This was my choice so now I have to live with it”

“One time someone posted a topic to criticize me on the internet so I checked their IP address and it turned out to be someone I know. So I ask that person why did you do it and the person apologized but I said if I see it one more time I’m reporting it to the police. If someone want to be harsh on me, I’ll be harsh back” says Thee.

This article was posted in Pantip - Most people didn’t care about Thee or his rumours. Most of them didn’t really know him but are starting to doubt his manhood as a result of this interview.

“What kind of a man goes on the internet, checks the IP of people who criticizes him and then go criticize them back? - it seems like a such a girl thing to do” said a netizen at Pantip.

Credit to DIRTII LAUNDRY

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i havent seen him acting b4..

but wow.. he checks the ip address and criticize them back..

lol.. so manly.. NOT hehe lol.. xp..

well most likely the stars will get attacked because theyre stars...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
ern, the news is translated by DIRTII LAUNDRY instead of Lyn ja.
Sorry wrong Credit, I just wanna spread this news since he a newcomer, will act as new leading P'ek in ch7,,,but he sure does a bad temper,,,,I hope he will clam down with the media or the public gossipers or he will be in trouble with them....

neena

sarNie Adult
i thought son was so aware of his rumours, thee seems to worry about it more, checking ip addresses and all. lol. anyway, i wish him all the best he knows what he is gettin into and i hope he works hard!!

nary

sarNie Egg
I dont understand what the big problem is about if u want to be a star gossiping from public is going to HAPPEN REGARDLESS! But as long as you know its not true why CARE?? Theres also a plus to it because that means your popular for these rumours going around i guess you should look it at as a career booster. For me i wouldnt care as long as i get to do what i love most!! sometimes i feel these actors are complaing and whining to much. Dammit your blessed to do wat u love so suck it up!!....PEACE!

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, I hope it just a gossip about him and Vill......still think of Son. I agreed be in the ET industry....is like being a all trees that being hit by the wind the most media just want to make up story about star specially when they r new...to sell their story so why get mad....be a man like Son and SUCK IT UP MAN <_<

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Me too, I hope it just a gossip about him and Vill......still think of Son. I agreed be in the ET industry....is like being a all trees that being hit by the wind the most media just want to make up story about star specially when they r new...to sell their story so why get mad....be a man like Son and SUCK IT UP MAN <_<
God I hope, Vill isn't dating this alwful man, he sounds like he can't take criticism or any judgemental well for him to stand within the E-circle, I hope he just run and beat the bush soon, and he sounds like he has a bad temper and will do anything to catch the person who talk about him...he sounds hilarious when he said he will report that person to the police if they gossip about him again...
It's not too late for him to just get out and live in privacy if he doesn't want any hassle with the media, In the Et Industry, gossips and speculations is part of the E-circle, so off course everyone is bound to notice ur flaws and movement so they will have stories to sell, Like Son saids in his Interview, he has chosen this path so all he can do is adjust to it and smile about it and live it up to the moment of being talk about and soak up the of being talk about while u can...Well good luck to him...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This guy ain't good looking or leading actor material...I guess, he's already thinking that he's already all that and full of it..he should know that when you become public eyes, it's bound to happen that u will recieve harsh comments and news/rumors...anyways, I don't really care or interested about him. I was just checking this forum becuz I wanted to know who he is..now that I know, I'll pass... -_-

Ana

sarNie Adult
He is soooooooo not good looking :rolleyes: .
For someone to be so full of himself he surely dun have the looks -_-
Is he a new leading actor for ch7? OMG :rolleyes: .

meown

sarNie Egg
He sounds like a Diva. Gosh, a sissy actually. LOL.