news on Mam k

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder whats it about

'แหม่ม' แถลงคืนจอ ทั้งสามีทั้งพี่ให้กำลังใจเพียบ

ปล่อยให้เป็นปริศนาคาใจมานานในการหวนคืนวงการบันเทิง ล่าสุด แหม่ม-คัทลียา แมคอินทอช พิธีกรแม่ลูกอ่อน แถลงข่าวรายการน้องใหม่ป้ายแดง “คัทลียา” ทางช่อง 3 ใช้ชื่อตัวเองเป็นชื่อรายการ พร้อมจัดแถลง ข่าวที่ รร.เอส ซี ปาร์ค พร้อม หน้า วิลลี่-เปิ้ล-หอย และที่ขาดไม่ได้ บี่บี๋-สงกรานต์ กระจ่างเนตร์ ที่มาให้กำลังใจ เมียเลิฟ แหม่ม แถลงว่า “รูปแบบหลักๆ เนื้อหาจะเกี่ยวกับผู้หญิง อาหาร สุขภาพ เด็ก เป็นสิ่งที่แหม่มถนัดและอยากทำ” เปิ้ล รู้ใจนักข่าวเปิดประเด็นถามว่า ไม่กลัวถูกมองว่าใช้ชื่อตัวเองตั้งชื่อรายการ จะไปบังเอิญเหมือนกับ แหม่ม-สุริวิภา? “ว้าย...ย พูดอะไรยังงั้น คนยังรักกัน จริงๆคนละรูปแบบ รายการของแหม่มเป็นรายการเล็กๆ เวลาแค่ครึ่งชั่วโมง จริงๆก็คิดชื่อไว้เยอะมาก แต่สรุปใช้ชื่อตัวเองจะสื่อถึงความเป็นตัวเองมากที่สุด” ต้องเป็นพิธีกรคนเดียวเหงามั้ย? “มันคนละแบบ อย่างชมดาว เป็นรายการ 1 ชม. การทำพิธีกรคู่กับพี่หนูแหม่มก็สนุก มีความสุข แต่อันนี้เวลาจะสั้นๆ และส่วนใหญ่ จะเป็นเอาต์ดอร์” กลัวฟีดแบ็กที่จะกลับมาไม่ดีมั้ย? “แหม่มตั้งใจทำให้ดีที่สุด ที่เหลือขึ้นอยู่กับสื่อและคนดูให้โอกาสมากน้อยแค่ไหนค่ะ”.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Could it be about a lakorn she is having with Channel 3? I sure hope so. I admire Kathaleeya McIntosh!! She's one of my favorite actresses. I hope someone will translate...It's nice to see Bee by her side. LOL. They look so happy together.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't say they look happy up there. I only see this guy smiled and Mam tried to explain or ...you know what...to the reporters. Anyways, that was just my opinions.....sorry never was her fan.

not really a fan of mam's either...but it's good that she'll be continuing her acting career...it's just sad when actors/actresses just fade away from the screen...

calla

sarNie Adult
its not about her lakorn. its something about a program that she's going to join in.

natty

Chubs
mam has a show or a program that will be on ch 3 just like calla said.. the show will be named after herself..

the reporters did question if she was trying to compete with p'noo mam because she's the only other one who has a talkshow named after herself in thailand..