NEXT LAKORN AFTER PRA TINAWONG!!!!!!!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I believe that no matter what, ch7 lakorn better than ch.3 except that the drama in the remakes of ch.7 is very very bad...

Sometimes, I wish that they would create a new lakorn and stop with remakes, it sucks... It makes you wonder if anyone has brains? I would write one but I can't read and write thai, those who can on ch.7 crew should do it!

Ah, urgh! :(

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This movie will be great to watch again, but I hope the production won't ruin it this time...Better be good castings and acting..and should not add any useless, nonsence parts to it that will make it drag.. I was so anticipated for them to remake BuaKeaw Buathong, and when they finally did, it wasn't satifying (It was so dumb, unlike Art's version)...Either Sung Thong or Malithong remake is fine with me..Hack, I even hope they would remake the Chalali movie since there was no ending to it...

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I just notice that they try so hard to teach moral in boran movie these day. For example that scene where that bad guy trying to kill ThipMonTa with a poison serpent. well one god came in can't help her and another came in and said he is too powerful because he's a virgin and two more god came in and help. If they would fight alone they would lose but if they work as a team they win. Sometime I felt that it is annoying that they add this kind of scene but I guess they are trying to target on the younger viewer.

myx

sArNieZ
i've just went to borrow the old version of sung tong. i think it's kind of good, but kind of boring at some point. why can't the pra'ek play the role in black? i've notice the black dude is a little bit chubbier than the regular one.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i've just went to borrow the old version of sung tong. i think it's kind of good, but kind of boring at some point. why can't the pra'ek play the role in black? i've notice the black dude is a little bit chubbier than the regular one.
thats ch3 version your watching. The old old version was ch7 in the early 80's that one was good and very popular.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want some comedy boran for a change . im boring of those saddd soo heart aching , o' where my love type of storyline. I wouldn't mind of they remake "Keo Na Ma" again . I hope "sung tong" doesn't drag .. i mean it should be short right ? It not like he have to battle the evil guys and save the kingdom ? it mostly battles of the wits between his in laws and finding his mom right ?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
p-boy wont be in any boran lakorns his in Miami Florida right now and yam with paujinjong not dida anymore from what ann says

Phon

sarNie Adult
i want some comedy boran for a change . im boring of those saddd soo heart aching , o' where my love type of storyline. I wouldn't mind of they remake "Keo Na Ma" again . I hope "sung tong" doesn't drag .. i mean it should be short right ? It not like he have to battle the evil guys and save the kingdom ? it mostly battles of the wits between his in laws and finding his mom right ?
thats what you hope but thats probably not what they have in mind. lol boran lakorn now drag like heck......sometime it drag so much i forget what the story it is about lol. sung tong should be about at least 12 finish if kept the story the same as the ch7 80's version. But I doupt it its gonna be over 19 i bet you. When people watch alot the rating is good they drag it out. just hope thet no one likes this version and they will end it fast lol. :loool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
miami florida? i live 3 hrs from there. hopefully no cuban gangs jump him lol.

haha he went on for a long vacation a month or so he came back last weekend november 16 or 17 back to thailand i hope they let him play another boran he been gone so long and oops lol i sound like he gone forever i mean he wont be in any new boran when he went to miami but him still acting with dida a maybe if he renew his contract and still want money haha

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I've been wanting to watch this!
The Remake Awsome!!!
I watched the Old version and it was good
Hopefully this one doesn't suck!!
Man I feel so old!!!