Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just listen to the song. omigosh! so sad. such nice song. make my eyes watery. heheh. feel so sorry for nang aek. the old version song was so sad too. i haven't watch the la korn yet. want to watch when nang aek grows up.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i'm a bit confused...does this one air every week day...not just like mon and tues? hmm...so episode 4 aired already? hmm...thanks in advance to whoever can clear this up.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh thanks for letting me know...gosh 4 days a week...why not just make it 5 days...complete the week...what's with leaving friday out...hehehe...well great to know so i have something to watch during the week and "fated to love you" on the weekends...my summer drama watching schedule is now complete.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I forgot some of the storyline, and I'm skipping this one and just watch the part when she grows up..but can anybody refresh my memory why Fang character kill herself??

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
fang's character kills herself b/c she has been humiliated and beaten by monthai's mother. even fang's character's mom has told her that she is the reason monthai and his mother argued. i think she blames herself for his distress and seeing as her life may not get any better, she chose to end her life. i think ultimately if she had been able to admire monthai from a far she would have been ok, but seeing as she is always blamed and the one to suffer, she believes it is better w/o her existence. she was a weak character to begin with too and w/ all that drama guess she saw that as her way out. poor fang...but w/o fang's character's death we wouldn't have the "haunting" later on. hope that helps.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Felt so bad for Fang. When I watched todays episode almost cried but they made her like black and white when she hung herself it was kind of scary. So sad she wasnt N'ek in this lakorn. :(

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
numfon...thanks for the spot translation...damn...what a way to go...i'm glad fang's character was still able to protest her innocence even to the end. gosh, i just finished watching epi 4...it's getting good. i'm really glad that monthai and bie were able to have their goodbye moment. i don't remember if they had such a scene in the old one. but this goodbye scene was very sad and still so sweet. i'm so glad bie was able to give her gift to monthai. so after he left, they sure sped things up. all those letters...and i must say all that lovey dovey "to my love" just slays me...so cheesy...guess that's just me. anyhow, at the very end we see an all grown up bie...finally...hope they don't make us wait too long for monthai's return...if i remember correctly it did take a while for monthai to come back to thailand...i'm hoping we only go 1 or 2 episodes with monthai in australia...here's to actually looking forward to a Monday!

skies

sarNie Adult
i'm watching ep. 4 right now...sad that fang's character died...gotta say pong is a pretty good actor....can't wait for next episode!! :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i am glad they speed things up...we see a grown up Bie now...i like her look..so genuine, innocent and sincere..lovely face..by any chance is she the one who played Sam's daughter in Tard Sin Din Fah?

Numfon..thanx jah...was she accuse of someting? anyways did Mong even loved her..seem like he cared but then seem like he's also interested in the nang'rai

Finally a lakorn i'm interested in after Sawan Bieng!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Monthai's mother accused her of seducing Monthai to get the families wealth...and then there was an incident where Monthai is actually trying to free Luk (Fang's character) from being chained to her bed, but it sounded like Monthai and Luk were having "sexual relations"...this only enrages Monthai's mother...and it totally looked like Luk's reputation was damaged even though nothing happened.

yeah i agree Monthai doesn't even like her (i guess), but for someone who doesn't like Luk, he sure cares alot and can't keep away from her...i believe that maybe they were in the early stages...like she liked him and it seems like given time (like his dad) he may have started to like her too...who knows, guess the mom may have been right...given time...anyway...i'm already so impatient to watch the next epi! :p

oh and i believe the grown up bie did play as Sam's daughter in his most recent lakorn...i think lyn on her lakorn blog confirmed this.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh...i was just wondering if there are any wallies for this lakorn...i was thinking about updating my wallie and wanted it to be "ngao asoke" themed...hehehe...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Monthai's mother accused her of seducing Monthai to get the families wealth...and then there was an incident where Monthai is actually trying to free Luk (Fang's character) from being chained to her bed, but it sounded like Monthai and Luk were having "sexual relations"...this only enrages Monthai's mother...and it totally looked like Luk's reputation was damaged even though nothing happened.

yeah i agree Monthai doesn't even like her (i guess), but for someone who doesn't like Luk, he sure cares alot and can't keep away from her...i believe that maybe they were in the early stages...like she liked him and it seems like given time (like his dad) he may have started to like her too...who knows, guess the mom may have been right...given time...anyway...i'm already so impatient to watch the next epi! :p

oh and i believe the grown up bie did play as Sam's daughter in his most recent lakorn...i think lyn on her lakorn blog confirmed this.
oh just tose incidents..goodness stupid mother made such a biggie outta it...i tink it's wrong of Mon to be acting tat way..u know giving Luk hope wen he's interested in another girl...geez..

ah i knew i wasn't wrong..ehehe...ahh i like her alot alread..yeah can't wait for Monday!

oh...i was just wondering if there are any wallies for this lakorn...i was thinking about updating my wallie and wanted it to be "ngao asoke" themed...hehehe...
i know rite? i wanna get my hands on it too...and the title...wat does it translate to..i dun know thai but to me it sounds like "The Lonely Asoak" did i get tat rite?

SARY

sarNie Egg
is this lakorn loaded on youtube? I dont want to wait for buddie media download, takes too long...for me that is

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh just tose incidents..goodness stupid mother made such a biggie outta it...i tink it's wrong of Mon to be acting tat way..u know giving Luk hope wen he's interested in another girl...geez..

ah i knew i wasn't wrong..ehehe...ahh i like her alot alread..yeah can't wait for Monday!
i know rite? i wanna get my hands on it too...and the title...wat does it translate to..i dun know thai but to me it sounds like "The Lonely Asoak" did i get tat rite?
No Ngao Asoke Is more like "shadow of the Asoke" something like that ... cause if its lonely asoke it'll be "Asoke Ngao" ... :p

sary even my filefront links are taking to long to download? those should be the fastest link there is so far -.-