Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

aha mango i just commented on ur sig in da badaan jai thread and i aint even watchin dat lakorn LOL i watchin dis one though. ponggggggggg makin me fall for him again like he did in songkhraam nangfah LOL he's very handsome but he so damn stupid in dis lakorn lol i don't know if i can finish it cause he so dumb. somethin wrong w/ him i wanna hit him in da head w/ a pot. a pot u make tom yum w/ LOL i wanted to beat him down in songkhraam nangfah too but he wasn't blind like he is in here garsh he's a good actor though i get scared for pueng LOL
^^ hahaha Diamend ur tooo funny :lol:

idk hahaha for some odd reason Pong in here is DUMB buh he's just too SEXY too resist so i continue watching
also him and Peung are just toooo cute together :wub: dat i just cant stop watching this lakorn. :lol:
Im loving every cute scenes of Pong and Peung. cant wait for EPISODE 9 WOOOT WOOOOT :yahoo: :D

PAGE 18 OWNED BY ME MUAHAHAHAHA

pze

sarNie Adult
i love this version too...its like watching a different lakorn....lolz....

is it just me or is pong already into her...or more like testing her....cause when they were outside i believe about to go in after they sai baht his back was facing hers n his expression was kinda......u know.....lolz....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Monday
Khun Ying Tap Tim (Monthai's mother) knew a long time ago that Pbeeyachat pretended to be Veeyada to take care of her so once Monthai tells her that he wants to go to talk to Veeyada's parents about getting married she immediately stops him and pressures him to marry Pbeeyachat .. Monthai is very angry and thinks its Pbee's plan to become a Mahatawat in law

Tuesday
While Veeyda is worried about the face that she slept with Keitchai Weepahwarn her sister comes in and hear and then confronts her for the truth causing the two to argue majorly and while pulling and pushing the letter that Monthai fell from Veepahwarns books letting Veeyada know that Monthai is back in thailand so Veeyada quickly goes to Thailand

Wednesday
Veeyada goes and See Monthai and home so Monthai orders Bpee to go tell his mother the truth so Bpeeyachat decides to go confess the truth to Montha's mother, but instead of getting angry Khun Ying Tarp Tim thanks her for taking care of her the whole time

Thursday
Once Veeyada arrives to Mahatawet and finds out that Bpee pretended to be her she starts slapping her and orders her to never push herself to be equal to her masters or employers (I guess) making Bpee very sad.

Translated by Me ;]​

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awwww P'Tina thanks for the spoilers your the best!! :wub:
hahaha i finished Ngao Asoke the old version with Eg and Ae.. it wus cute.. he loved touching her .. and it wus scary of Lakana killed herself -_-
i cant wait for next WEEK HEHE​

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
woo finally i started it yesterday and its good so far but holy shit fang got xtremely skinny my geez she was so pretty in Hua Jai Sila and then she got xtremelyy skinnny in here and i'm like wait is that her haha she's still pretty but just very skinny wow ep 1 was kinda sad

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and i just realized in Hua Jai Sila the lady who plays Pong's mom in here like abused Fang and like in this lakorn its the same thing :lol: wow hahah

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
I saw Ep.8. I don't get why Pong is so mean to Peung? Can someone tell me plz cux i dont really understand what they r saying? Did he know that peung was the one who responded to his letters? Im so confused n anxious to know whats going on. :rolleyes:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Mango...you did it again!!! you always capture the "sweet moment" of them!! i love it!

I need to make new banner with your capture if you don't mind! Please keep it coming!
I can't wait until Monday!!! Gosh i wish it's Monday already!!

By the way LOVE your BANNER!! i'm jealous!! i need to make one!!! **Off to make new banner**

I want to give props to MY TINA!! you rock!! thanks for sharing your link and you're so quick too! **KISSES**

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know what the buddha said to them towards the end? Because he said something and they both looked startled and then looked at each other. I thought it was something about them having a long life together, but I'm not sure.

In response to some saying that Pong is dumb in here for not seeing the truth about Bi, I would have to disagree. I think it's realistic. Keep in mind that only a day or two has passed since he's came back and is interacting face to face with Bi. He fell in love with the girl who wrote him the letters through 8 longs years away from home, who gave him encouragement and understanding. He basically put that girl on a pedestal. He's built up this image of that girl (who he wrongly thinks it's Wi) and anything contrary to that image, he would deny strongly. So his choices are: to believe that the Bi he sees (for only a day or two so far) is false or that the 8 years of emotional bonding with his dream girl is a lie. Now if you were a sensible and logical person, what would you believe?

I think when he gets a chance to interact individually with Bi and Wi, he will come to realize that his dream girl can definitely NOT be Wi. Then he will start asking questions and try to find that girl, because someone wrote to him for 8 long years and gave him encouragement and love.

What happened in the old version? I can't remember. How did he start becoming suspicious?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know Fang did get super skinny after Hua Jai Sila O_O But she's still pretty as always!

Pueng has really chubby cheeks onscreen!! But she is so adorable! Pong and Pueng are too cute :wub:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
true it really greast at frist i think there jux poeple acting together but then i watch there alot of things i like about them can't wait to watch more

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
loveing the lakorn it's so blush!
pong is a hottie.
some caps i made hehehee.... not alot lol just alittle.

PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK EPISODE. >>>>MONDAY EEEEKKK CAN'T WAIT