Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Thanks for next week's spoiler, i can't wait for more XD I'm so in love with this lakorn :p

But i really can't stand Pei's voice...each time she's screaming, i have to turn off the sound...lol

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the spoilers.....cant wait for monday....the episodes sounds so good...more of pueng n pong on screen....hehe....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Cant wait till Wednesday and Thursday episode hehe.
Monthai kisses Pbie and Thursday since he saves her from the fire!! ^_^
Gosh Vi is a biitch!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
in the old lakorn Mod character is stronger..she argue bak and she help n'k..i love it how she paid the servant 4 the truthand expose her FAMILy..especially the B++++ SISTER

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In the old version Vii didn't try to kill Bpee :huh:
Also I think Mod is strong in this one but we just haven't see it ..
I dont remember Vi poisoning the mom either

pze

sarNie Adult
vi didnt try to poison the mother but she was the cause of her death.....

as far as the spoilers go....i think itll happen a episode earlier then said cause lately it seems like the spoilers are a tad bit slower....

gosh the episodes are way too short....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah she was the cause of her death but she didn't die until like 2 episodes until the last i believe in the old version

cecilia

Staff member
wow. just look at those spoiler pictures and the captions .. so much actions already ..
JEALOUSY. i love men that declare it like that.

Kelly

thanks so much for the spoilers...can't wait for all next weeks epi!
i so want to see the part where he tells her not to get involved with any other guy but him!
so hot!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
In the old version Vii didn't try to kill Bpee :huh:
Also I think Mod is strong in this one but we just haven't see it ..
I dont remember Vi poisoning the mom either
Viyada wanted to kill Bpee in the old version but she has not time, remember, she ordered a mask like Bpee's face and she doesn't poison the mom, just cause her death.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
i just hope that the drama doesn't end too fast and abrupt...crossing my fingers that it'll be long but not too dragging that is... ;)

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
I haven't gone on the web to check out the latest episode...but hopefully i can get my turn on the comp. so i can watch it...but yeah, i'm loving it!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I really like this lakorn, but I don't like the way the n'ek acts... It's horrible because her face doesn't match with the emotions and her words are... Blah.