Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't blame Thereedeth for being No. 1. The guy is a fox!
Not only is he a fox...but a fox w/ a lot in his box... :rolleyes: ..sorrie wanted it to rhyme..anyways wat i was trying to say is..he's handsome..but he also has the talent to go w/ it..

wow..i haven't called him Theeradeth for a while now alwaise had to have Ken in there..Theeradeth sounds nice...**sigh** :wub:

Kelly

OMG i can't wait any longer...i really want to see it!
whatever i'm just going to go to sleep and when i come back on i hope someone has it up!

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
oh my goodness....can't wait for this week's episodes......totally loving this lakorn very much....I'm so excited....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
im watching it right now its recording it be done in like 20 minutes and uploaded in 10 so about 30 minutes you guys be able to watch lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok thats it im gonna have a heart attack trying to wait for tmrs episode cause thats the one where Monthai gets jealous cause Pong in comes and see Bpee and Keitchai comes and get viyada lmao omg the keitchai in this version so effin annoying

Today's episode was so wrong :( Viyada poisoned Tap Tim's food and manage to some how put Bpee at fault and then she like slap the crap out of Bpee and pushing her till she spranged her wrist against a table and then in next episode I think she asks one of the servants to go buy some medicine for her wrist but Monthai questioned her what she was sending her to go buy so he like grabs onto her hurt wrist!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw today's episode sounds so horrible gosh I hate Viyada. Gosh stupid fjkdkalfjdla;f!@@ 4rfkldjffja!! thats all I have to say ergg.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ladies!!! You all left me in the dust! Super spammers over the weekend I see!

My computer crashed so I am typing this from work...ahhhh I'm so sad I missed out on the fun times!

You girls are amazing, the last time I posted was 10 pages ago!

I say earlier or wayyyyyyyy be4 that I'm not watching if n'ek isn't Fang or Bee N..LOL..Anywayz, I take my word back I watched Pueng in Trab Sin Din Fah. I like her. I think she's cute . I think she fit the role of Bpee . Bpee, character is stiff and slow. And that how Pueng is portraying it...LOL... so it's kool. She got that sincere, sad face to go with it too

And Pong, is so HOT in here . I luv every minute of his scenes with Pueng

Pei, that chick is just a joke man. I luv her too. But she's a bit over-acting
Agreed! I wasn't going to watch this either now I'm hooked! I have nothing to watch Fri-Sun!

I love ya'll ladies 44 already lmao
Hahahah we love you too!!!

I don't know if anyone has post these pictures up yet but I think these are so very cute picture of them...I forgot what site I got the picture from too.

I love the pictures!!! Super cute!!!

pong looks tired in those pictures and yes, she's pretty, looks more mature. prefer pueng with curly hair.

edit:she has the innocent look, it's her eyes...
Me too! I love her in curly hair! Very pretty!

Hmmm honestly no I don't think there will be an R scene .. I haven't seen an R scene in an exact lakorn ever since man I dont even remember which lakorn .. Ive seen willing scenes (Hua Jai Sila - Fang and Bie) but I haven't seen any R scenes in exact for along time .. there have been attempted r scenes and ummm attempted willing scenes .... lol exact likes to tease it's viewers! And thats what makes them so awesome lol .. I think the only lakorn I saw from exact that has an r scene is leh ratree and that was long long ago.. but this one most definitely will not have an r scene .. it might have a willing scene but I can put money on it that this won't have an R scene
Ooooh no R scene huh?! That's okay...willing!!! LOL it doesn't matter I'll still watch this to the end!

oh oh, an other kiss when they eat , my dream could be true (willing scene or r scene)

Hahahaha Sajenna...you always voice my thoughts LOL!

Also did you girls know that Ngao Asoke was Ae's first role as a full nang ek?
Really! Ae was super good in the old one! Love her!

ok thats it im gonna have a heart attack trying to wait for tmrs episode cause thats the one where Monthai gets jealous cause Pong in comes and see Bpee and Keitchai comes and get viyada lmao omg the keitchai in this version so effin annoying

Today's episode was so wrong :( Viyada poisoned Tap Tim's food and manage to some how put Bpee at fault and then she like slap the crap out of Bpee and pushing her till she spranged her wrist against a table and then in next episode I think she asks one of the servants to go buy some medicine for her wrist but Monthai questioned her what she was sending her to go buy so he like grabs onto her hurt wrist!

Oh no really! That makes me super sad! No no no...don't hurt her! Now I have to go DL and see it for myself!