Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The bbtvthai version of it looks better on episode 13 no spots.. so Im gonna upload that one .. and do screencaps of that instead >.O when its done recording and omg pom ruk roy adeed beat us? :huh: they at page 62 noooooo we worked so hard to be at this point lmao ok now we gotta catch up girls lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah it's tmr when he kisses her I think thats probably the scene where he sees her and pong in together and then he goes and wait for her by her bedroom and when she gets there thats when they kiss

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
The bbtvthai version of it looks better on episode 13 no spots.. so Im gonna upload that one .. and do screencaps of that instead >.O when its done recording and omg pom ruk roy adeed beat us? :huh: they at page 62 noooooo we worked so hard to be at this point lmao ok now we gotta catch up girls lol
it's nothing. pong is better than aum a. but not than kwan :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i'm watching ep.13 rite now..lol..stupid viyada lied her mother is sick..and Monthai's mother told her to go back home..LOL...her plan backfired..Khun Ying is soo funnie using her illness to her advantage..lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
good evening ladies ... just to let you girls know my insurance turned out fine thanks to Lome! for suggesting Geico! man that saved me so much time and hassle! I love you girl lmao .. and im in the process of screencapping episode 13