Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Kelly

OMG i'm being so crazy....are first kisses really like that...now i wanna try never had my first kiss before!
i don't want to faint though!

Edit: yeah another page!

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
i'm rewatching the eg and issariya version....and I must say....the lady who played monthai's mother plays a really good crazy old lady....it's really crazy.... :lol:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
talking about kisses....I haven't kissed in a while.....am currently single so there's no one to kiss.... :kiss: wonder if Pong will let me kiss him.... :blush:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You only faint if it was intense^^... Trust me, if not with the right person, it's a big turn off and disappointment.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
14 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
13 Members: SnowFlakes, pze, Vanida, 26words, Kelly, sandyc, masusanlee, mongstaness, sarN, KayC, sillyme, aaaaaa, seashore

14 user reading this topic at 9:20 pm pacific time..whoa.. I've never seen such a thing..

But i guess.. because this lakorn is that good.. I'm addicted.. I haven't been addicted to any lakorn in awhile..

thanks tina for all the uploads, the summary, screen caps, and whatever else you've done..your great.. love you girl..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i know i should be requesting this in the Music Req. section, but i just can't get out of this thread...i love it too much...lol

does ne one have the song that plays whenever it shows the guy that Wee likes thinking about his ex...???

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
OMG i'm being so crazy....are first kisses really like that...now i wanna try never had my first kiss before!
i don't want to faint though!
Edit: yeah another page!
i know, i know...never been kissed either...guess we can only hope a first kiss is like that...minus the faint...hmm...a first kiss w/ Pong...oh yeah!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
dang...we're so close to being at 70...tied up w/ the other leading thread...yeah...i love it when a lakorn is so good so many of us go crazy like this!

Kelly

i know, i know...never been kissed either...guess we can only hope a first kiss is like that...minus the faint...hmm...a first kiss w/ Pong...oh yeah!
hummmmmmmmmm....but if i can have my first kiss from any famous thai star...i don't think i would want to kiss Pong!
i would want to kiss BIE SUKRIT! i love him!

SARY

sarNie Egg
Wow, I didn't think the new version would come close to the old, but so far so very good...hehehehe...Hey anyone mention we have a new team? The P Team!!! Can't wait for the next eppies....:D

pze

sarNie Adult
ahuh its good in its own way.....i was saying how i actually feel like im watching a whole different lakorn....i dont even feel like its a remake....n pong n pueng looks so cute together.....

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
So I'm just barely starting to watch this lakorn...I don't know if I really want to start from the beginning. Does any one have a recommendation as to what episode I should start on. Maybe an episode where it gets really good!! Thanks bunch!!!

Kelly

So I'm just barely starting to watch this lakorn...I don't know if I really want to start from the beginning. Does any one have a recommendation as to what episode I should start on. Maybe an episode where it gets really good!! Thanks bunch!!!
it's very good from the start!
i don't think you would understand much if you don't start from the beginning!

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
oh my gee i just got home and watch it!!
wow i was looking forward to seem them kiss!!
cant wait for tomorrow ep!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i have lots to catch up with but ...where is all the link to all the kisses&huges scene ONLY

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LADIES! YOU GUYS ARE TOO FAST FOR ME!

I just caught up...i just got my laptop back so i won't be so far behind for tomorrow!!!

Yes I know what you mean :p but if anyone wants to read the history of the Asoke I have it posted on the definitions page

http://ngao-asoke.chaithai.net/?page_id=20
Thanks tina! You rock!

Monthai probably has strong lips, that's why she fainted.
Girl!!! You are putting bad thoughts in my head about pong and his strong lips LOL!

also do you guys rememder once he told his mom that he will never touch a woman if he doesn't love her. i love the expression on his face after the kiss...I am your first? oh Montha love this version b/c of Pong & Peung for a newcomer such an innocent face..feel bad for her character though. love their interactions
I know! love it! they have made me a believer!

I haven't any lakorns for awhile how. Not even SB or JLR or LKT, but for some reason this one got me rushing to home after work!!!!! It's just too cute to pass up!!!!!
Wow really! Love that you are here to join us!

man...i just wanted to comment too on Monthai's jealous face...first dude looked stupid in front of been-there/done that Pong-In who knew the truth about Wi...then his face is kind of jealous when he sees Bie'a hand on Pong In's elbow...then it goes flat out all jealous when Pong-In takes her hand...yes! so awesome...dude was so jealous...AGAIN well done Pong! yeah...that's what jeaolusy should look like...and you know Monthai was thinking..."damn, he's touching my woman!" hehehe...dude just won't admit it yet! ahahaha :D
^yaso! you are so funny!

and in the spirit of spamming...man, i am so guilty of rewatching that kiss too...i lost count how times i watched...guess it was alot...ah...crush...it started out primal and possessive...and then...ah here is the kicker...it seem to grow totally sweet and tender! man, first kisses...are they like that? hehehe...or was it only like that b/c of Pong...hehehe...ah, tomorrow...what will she say when she wakes up! can't wait!
LOL girl! I'm fanning myself just reading your comments!

My firs kiss was just ok...sighs...my hubby's kisses are super good though! Sorry TMI!

Ok well girls I have a thing I'm gonna set up with the blog ok?
I'm gonna set it so you guys can log in as writers and post caps and your guys views on the episodes and stuff
Awww cool! I'll deff put up comments for all the stuff you post on ngao asoke!