Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Aww that's ok! We'll be here to wait for them patiently!!!

Today's episode had a lot of cute parts! can't wait to see them on this thread!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
girls, now we have to wait until next week!!! it will be so hard

Raiya

sarNie Adult
If you like you can DL off of Buddie Media...Tina has it all done!

She knows how to feed our Ngao Asoke obsession LOL!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ohh.. hummm........ I wonder how it's like to be R scened by Monthai :drool:

Well.. if it's me, it won;t be R.. cause you can't rape the willing.. haha

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ya i doubt it too
there wasnt one in the old version.
they can change like in JLR 2008!
:r-scene-pop-corn: at the opening but becomes :w-scene-pop-corn: ... i can imagine that:
he's angry cause he saw her talk with other men (pong-in, ketchai) the same day, he drinks and when night come, his anger raise and raise. she comes to his bedroom for a reason, don't know what, he kiss her (she doesn't faint this time :lmao: ) kiss and kiss, then :r-scene-pop-corn: but like in "long ngao jun" she touch him and :w-scene-pop-corn: ! :drool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
yea but i want more touchy touchy scenes in this one...the old one had tons...I was surprised by how many it had until I watched tina's vdo and i'm like :eek: but then I'm like :ph34r: bc I want those for our version too!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
:r-scene-pop-corn: at the opening but becomes :w-scene-pop-corn: ... i can imagine that:
he's angry cause he saw her talk with other men (pong-in, ketchai) the same day, he drinks and when night come, his anger raise and raise. she comes to his bedroom for a reason, don't know what, he kiss her (she doesn't faint this time :lmao: ) kiss and kiss, then :r-scene-pop-corn: but like in "long ngao jun" she touch him and :w-scene-pop-corn: ! :drool:

haha very true very true!!!!!
that would be soo funny if that happened!
man you should become like a story writer for these lakorns hehe

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Girl!!! You crack me up with the projection!!!

You are right though...first JLR didn't have it but then they threw it in and wow did that make the thread alive LOL :lol:

I like your version of Ngao Asoke...If it doesn't work out the way we hope...we can always write it up in the fan fic thread...just that part though!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awww ladies...I have to get back to work...been slacking off for like 2 hours...I'll see everyone tonight...Keep the thread alive my dears!!!

P&P rock!!!