Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I doubt there will be an r scene for those girls hoping for one.... exact will make it seem like there will be one but they are teasing you lol .. most likely if there any typee of bed scene it be a willing the old one didn't have an r scene and also the period of the lakorn confirms .. but who knows ;]

Kelly

just got done watching it.....
i gotta say this is one of my fav epi! cause there was 2 super cute scenes!

i love the way Pbee reacts when she see mon...and when she was thinking about the kiss she had that smile it was so cute....
pbee is starting to really get to me...starting to like her a lot...
love how she hits him with a picture frame! :loool: but yea she needs to get stronger...but o'well at least she did something to keep him from touching her....by hitting him!
and Pong is so hot in this epi...he makes me :drool:
i rewatched those 2 parts so many times!

don't we get another epi tomorrow too!?

Kelly

Lol I doubt there will be an r scene for those girls hoping for one.... exact will make it seem like there will be one but they are teasing you lol .. most likely if there any typee of bed scene it be a willing the old one didn't have an r scene and also the period of the lakorn confirms .. but who knows ;]
yup who know :D
they might have one!

Kelly

oh yea KhoOnxNouxWanxJa you should make a mv for this lakorn if you can! i think there is enough cute scene! :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ahh I still have yet to watch today's episode. I have too much lakorns to watch now that its so hard to keep up with all of them lol.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
oh that part so funny!
she grabs like everything to block him
then he forgets it..hehe
so she has to take it to him

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL it's MV making time!!! Woo hoo...if only my computer wasn't so old!

I might have to resort to just doing a slide show for them...hmmm...I have to think on this...

Tina can't wait to see it!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want more sweet scenes too, more kiss between pong and peung, more bed scene (not for sleep :lol:), more jealousy and a :r-scene-pop-corn: or a :w-scene-pop-corn: ! yes i know ladies, i'm dreaming, but let me dream until the end, ok?

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i got all the sweet scence my music video well be up soon..lol...anyway..
cum on gurls we almost catch up wit phom ruk ray adeed..hehe
anyway omg... i can't till next eps...i wonder wat he gonna do?