Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

s395299

sarNie Egg
I'm really hooked to this lakorn myself and i'm trying to get my sister and cousins to watch it with me...you guys really entertain me with all your comments you guys are really funny...and thanks to all those addicts for giving us non thai speakers summaries of each episode...and for clarifying things for us...you guys are great...i really appreciated it a lot...i always come to this thread before going to watch the next episode....well hopefully someone already uploaded ep 16 on youtube...bye girls

Kelly

I'm really hooked to this lakorn myself and i'm trying to get my sister and cousins to watch it with me...you guys really entertain me with all your comments you guys are really funny...and thanks to all those addicts for giving us non thai speakers summaries of each episode...and for clarifying things for us...you guys are great...i really appreciated it a lot...i always come to this thread before going to watch the next episode....well hopefully someone already uploaded ep 16 on youtube...bye girls
haha i'm trying to get my sis to watch it but she said she is going to wait for subs!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adHpss9LygU

here is the link to epi 16 futifu's channel is super fast for today's episode!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i know i'm always mad at monthai...he needs to see Wi as she really is...an awful b**ch

he shows his soft side when pbee is asleep or hurt but then as soon as Wi walks in he switches on us...
so frustrating...you know he wants some one on one time with pbee, no matter what his mom said :lol:

yea i hope the mom doesn't die...that part was really sad

Raiya

sarNie Adult
yep yep i love those attempts...then when he gets a kiss in woo hoo love it!

not sure about r scene...maybe :w-scene-pop-corn: since she does like him so much...
i think she'll only contest for a bit then give in...but i don't think we'll get one this version -_-

though that would just rev me up even more...i'm sure they just like to tease us!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
of course! its always in the back of my mind! i always want some blushy scenes in my lakorn!

makes it that much more exciting!

also makes me go ga ga over over it! :lol: i know i know i'm one of those sarnies :ph34r:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i am with you on taht!
i get all nervous and blushy just watching hehe
sometime i catch myself it makes me crack up!
LOL me too!!!

sorry about leaving you! i'm back i had to update my fan fic...i left it hanging for over a month so i went back to give a few updates! my peeps were all like where the heck were you?

had to say that ngao asoke and badarn jai are bringing my writing juices back!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Next Week Spoilers!!

Monday
Monthai takes bpeeyachat to the hospital to be cured after barely escaping from death. Pong In finds out and immediately goes and visit her causing Monthai to dislike it alot.

Tuesday
Viyada divises a plan for Bpee to meet Keitchai in a hotel and let him rape her but Keitchai doesn't do anything because he feels pity for her. On the way home Bpee runs into Monthai who had followed her. She runs for her life and runs into some bad guys luckily Monthai comes and save her in time

Wednesday
Viyada is angry that Keitchai goes to Mahataweit and tries to tell Tap Tim the truth about her tricking Viyada to a hotel. She is in the hot seat so she asks Keitchai out to meet her the both disagrees and can't come to an agreement Viyada sees that things aren't turning out so well she she pushes Keitchai into the water in attempt to seal his lips.

Thursday
Bpee is so sad that Viyada thinks she is trying to steal Monthai from her so to run from her problems she walks into the ocean attempting to drown herself but luckily Monthai comes and see her.​

It's Also Posted On The Blog

http://ngao-asoke.chaithai.net/?page_id=10

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh oh, monthai in this version is a hero, saved bpee's life 2 times!!! ketchai is a good guy in reality, he could rape bpee but he doesn't do cause he knows she's a good person.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's so long until monday! happily, i'll have something to do saturday, a rdv with my boyfriend...

edit: sorry for the spam, my computer has freezed :cry: