Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I really enjoyed that link from your sig, Tina. Everything is so neatly organized. Thank you, that was so thoughtful of you.

pze

sarNie Adult
is neatly sorted now.....thanks for taking the time to organize this thread....it makes it easier for all of us...thank you....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i just caught myself up on dis lakorn yesterday. it's funny man lol but dat ketchai dude his laugh is bothering me. it's real fake. i lob dat part when da mama was chewin on dat nasty stuff and she was talkin w/ her mouth wide open when wi was next to her then she spit on her LMAO

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
People comes in all walks of life. Not everyone is strong or 100% sane all the time. I've been depressed through most of my life. I've been suicidal and I'm still working on my self esteem. I guess each person values are different and Bpee doesn't see herself as value because of ther status in life etc. It's like me. I work in production and most people see me as nothing(worthless) because I don't work in an office or the medial field. It's what value you see in yourself not what others see. But anyways, I just finished watching this week's episodes and I'm can't wait for next week. I can't work a whole week because I'm so anxious. Gotta wait til Fridays to watch. I don't think the old one was this long though. Ae seems like a stronger Bpee but it depends how you see it. I see Pueng's Bpee is strong too in her own ways. She's tolerates a lot not that it's such a good thing but sometimes in life it's best to let things go. You know what, I don't know what the hell I'm saying. Anyhow, I like that this version Monthai is jealous a lot. One thing I like about this remake is that it made me cry. The old one did not. It made me more angry too.
I somewhat can understand why Peung's Bee decided to end her life. She may just feel like she's so tired of fighting for her life since maybe she's so hopeless she’ll never accomplish anything, help anyone, and just give problems to people around her… Maybe her very existence is causing more harm than good? So committing suicide may seem like the best option for her. Not to mention, Bpee's social status is low and she has no relative at all. The more I watch this series, the more I feel so sorry for her. This is the reason why I don't see Bpee as a weak girl; just like you said she's strong in her own way.

You mention you don't care much what value others see through you, but yourself. Trust me I feel the same as you do. But still want to say those things to you don't waste your life living someone else's life, don't be trapped by the results of other people's thinking, don't ever let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, you have to trust in something such as your gut, your intelligent, your confident quality and so on and everything else is secondary. And I believe the self-esteem of a person isn't based on whether you work in an office or the medial field, but can be reflected in how you live your life and feel about yourself. Besides, life is so short, and days go so fast so try to enjoy it as much as you can.

P.S I like this new version better than the old one probably cuz of Pong and Peung. The P team looks perfect together and has great chemistry.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i just caught myself up on dis lakorn yesterday. it's funny man lol but dat ketchai dude his laugh is bothering me. it's real fake. i lob dat part when da mama was chewin on dat nasty stuff and she was talkin w/ her mouth wide open when wi was next to her then she spit on her LMAO
haha i know ketchai laugh is soo annoying but i find it funny hehe
i bet you cant wait for monday like the rest of us!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I'm anxious for Monday to come however I do not want Monday too because I have a test that day...gotta study hard for it. Can't wait to see it though, I love Pong's jealous expression ehehehhe

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for uploading this lakorn! I can't wait to watch the next episodes. i think this lakorn has alot of the innocent love like teen love which I definitely miss most. Some of the teen lovey lakorns either have a really bad story line, and bad acting or both. But I love Pong and Pueng in this lakorn so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol when monday comes will be more work for me because then I have to screencap and add them to different places :loool: I love being an online addict sometimes

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i know ketchai laugh is soo annoying but i find it funny hehe
i bet you cant wait for monday like the rest of us!
lol since khom faek and tueng raay gor rak are on now i don't watch dis lakorn til later in da week. it's not as addictive to me as it is to erybody else haha i like how it's funny though and i lob da mama and pah jian. da maids are like monkeys though LOL