Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol girl don't even start with that you should see when my hubby looks at my spending statement
Like sure I buy clothes and stuff too you know but I spend so much money on geek stuff he's like
"baby unlike other girls you don't spend money on make up and clothes but computer stuff? and food?!"

Like last month statement he saw these things

400 dollars worth of external harddrives (I found some for a a really good deal! I got two 750 GB and 1 500 GB for 400)
120 for my optical mouse and wireless keyboard set
60 Bucks For iptv
60 bucks for Obizgo
60 bucks for bbtvthai
60 bucks for megaupload premium
25 bucks for photobucket pro (when my dumbass could have used my web host for it) LOL
25 I think for sendspace max

I think thats all for that month :loool:

He was like oh lord; He's like baby I don't mind you spending money but spend it on stuff you'll use lmao
Edit: Oh yeah about tmr episode he does tell her
:loool: if only i were good with computer stuff. i'd go crazy too. all my money goes to food & make-up & coffee... lots of coffee. :lol:

& tell him you do use those stuff! it's very... educational. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aahhh. . . I'm sighing like crazy watching epi 18. Monthai was so freaken angry when he thought Bi slept with that guy. He looked like he could have committed murder. He was ready to kill her, and then kill the guy who dared to touch her. But it's so funny how he was saying that he won't believe anything she says or he won't be fooled by her anymore. When did he EVER BELIEVED her about anything??
uh.. i know. freaking Monthai. he needs to make up his mind. <_< he says he don't care for Bie, but yet he won't stop leaving her alone. He tells her he doesn't care but yet he STiLL bugs her. He calls her a whore, but yet again he still bothering her! Come on Monthai... get with the program... either you leave her alone or you make your move! no in betweens. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool: if only i were good with computer stuff. i'd go crazy too. all my money goes to food & make-up & coffee... lots of coffee. :lol:

& tell him you do use those stuff! it's very... educational. :lol:

he complains but really he doesn't care he knows all this stuff entertain me while he's at work and since he made me take a break from school; also I get sick easily and I don't really like going out unless its with him or my close friends so when im at home alone this stuff entertain me lol and he's also scred that i might get into trouble if I leave the house so he won't tell me "dont leave the house" so he lets me do or buy what I want =/ lol I mean not that im a loser that sits on the comp all the time lol but its hard for people like me to go out lol because when I do I come home and the next day wake up sick. usually because I ate something I wasn't suppose to and he knows what I can and can't eat ... lol and on top of my health condition (being the reason why he made me take a break from school) it's safer for him to know im at home :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol cause he want her so badly
yes! I seriously thought he was gonna Rawr her there! the scene where he told her to remove his shirt.. i was like 'oh good lord... he's gonna make the move!' :loool: I was on the edge of my seat. :blush: He started pushing her & grabbing her so i'm thinking... 'go for it monthai! take her! you know you want her!!!' :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
he complains but really he doesn't care he knows all this stuff entertain me while he's at work and since he made me take a break from school; also I get sick easily and I don't really like going out unless its with him or my close friends so when im at home alone this stuff entertain me lol and he's also scred that i might get into trouble if I leave the house so he won't tell me "dont leave the house" so he lets me do or buy what I want =/ lol I mean not that im a loser that sits on the comp all the time lol but its hard for people like me to go out lol because when I do I come home and the next day wake up sick. usually because I ate something I wasn't suppose to and he knows what I can and can't eat ... lol and on top of my health condition (being the reason why he made me take a break from school) it's safer for him to know im at home :lol:
aweee. i hope you get better Tina. ^_^ i hardly go out now a days too. i'm not 21 yet so i can't go the bars... booo... it sucks i really wanna go clubbing, i wanna dance! lmao. Not a fan of alcohol but i'll go to the clubs just to dance. lol. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yes omg man o_O it should have been a willing scene right there ... bpie should have been like "you're taking your time lemme help you get started" :loool:

yeah i'll be better after a nice long rest w.o stress lol and clubs? ugh I hate clubs with a passion especially in dallas if you lived in dallas you would hate going out becuase all the people here are dumbasse's and im a family type person so when I do go out it's always with the family lol clubs here are so ugh because the people are so immature lol and I can't stand loud music. heck I can barely stand loud movieS! LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol yes omg man o_O it should have been a willing scene right there ... bpie should have been like "you're taking your time lemme help you get started" :loool:

yeah i'll be better after a nice long rest w.o stress lol and clubs? ugh I hate clubs with a passion especially in dallas if you lived in dallas you would hate going out becuase all the people here are dumbasse's and im a family type person so when I do go out it's always with the family lol clubs here are so ugh because the people are so immature lol and I can't stand loud music. heck I can barely stand loud movieS! LOL
seriously... that was like a perfect time for a willing or a rawr scene! :lol: nobody was around, they're all sweaty, their pulse are racing, it was just perfect! Bie woudn't have backed down. she knows she wants it too. :loool:

ahhh. that sucks tina! i was gonna say, let's go clubbign together :( but it's okay. some people aren't into clubs. i just love dancing. i hate guys who think they can dance in the club... oh no they need to back the F back. lmao.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay i seriously need to go now. lol. i was suppose to be off an hour ago! yikes.

Tina i will spam with you later on, if you're on! I'll probably rewatch the episodes again later on tonight... sigh... :wub:

have a happy time spamming everyone!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
yes! I seriously thought he was gonna Rawr her there! the scene where he told her to remove his shirt.. i was like 'oh good lord... he's gonna make the move!' :loool: I was on the edge of my seat. :blush: He started pushing her & grabbing her so i'm thinking... 'go for it monthai! take her! you know you want her!!!' :loool:
lmao. super fan girl status. O____O

nah, but I would be upset if monthai does R bpie. She's just too sweet and innocent of a girl to deserve that. R is a crime, doesn't matter if it's from the man you love or not, cuz he would still be forcing her. And knowing monthai, he would still be a dumbass afterwards. Then what will bpie do? She definitely won't come forward. It would just be another way of monthai bullying her and her accepting it quietly.

It would be so much better if monthai just learns the truth through her continuous good deeds and him developing some eq points. Then he should treat her like the angel she is, protect her from her naivete, and stand up for her from people like Viyada.
Then finally win her forgiveness from all the cruel things he has said and done to her through sincere devotion.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know man a willing scene would spice this lakorn up so much more lmao

yeah clubs aren't for me one time I went to pick someone up in a club omg I almost stabbed a biitch and a fool to death ... LOL this guy was all trying to grind up on me and his girlfriend comes over to me and she was cursing but since its a club the music is loud Im like wtf is this biitch saying lol and they followed me out and she's like why you be trying to steal a girl's man. I'm like girl please no one wants that crackhead looking ass lol .... and it's not my fault you aren't taking good enough care of him he tried to find it in me ;] lol she nearly went nuts screaming and she like tripped over something because she was drunk I stood there watching her and just left lol let the cement knock some sense into that biitch lmao

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
you know what after a long day at work, i went home and just want to watch Ngao Asok. But I always check for you guys' comments which always crack me up. You guyz really kno how to make my day n i feel much better after a good laugh. It's not like i'm only addicted to the lakorn itself but also addicted to ur comments. You guyz do know how to entertain others too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Girl you totally read my mind! I was so scared for her cause he looked so angry. I thought he was gonna take her right there in the dirt. LOL

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I love his mom. I hope she doesn't die in this version. She cracked me up when she and the other lady was leaving the hospital, and she started moaning about how stupid and blind her son was. The other lady was trying to calm her down, and she was like, "but he's so stupid!"

I'm enjoying this lakorn way too much. . .

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love his mom. I hope she doesn't die in this version. She cracked me up when she and the other lady was leaving the hospital, and she started moaning about how stupid and blind her son was. The other lady was trying to calm her down, and she was like, "but he's so stupid!"

I'm enjoying this lakorn way too much. . .

The psycho biatch is super mad at the mom right now. I'm sure she'll kill the mom.

Misslynda85

sarNie Egg
i just wanted to take the time to thank Tina and all the rest of the subbers and timer for the great english subs
for this lakorn..... it's nice to know that there are still some considerate people out there who will take the time to sub
this for us non-thai speaking people. I really enjoyed what you guys have out so far and look forward to your many
more episodes to come!!