Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ow, poor mom, it will be so sad when she'll die. sure, i'll crie :lmao: ... i hope monthai will do something against the person whi killed his mom. in the old version he did nothing, it was like "she killed my mom but i let her be quiet"... a big big deception.
Yes I don't want her to die...sadness :(

I hope Wi gets a beat down this time around...hate that witch :angry:

it's my current addiction ^_^ and it's been a long time i haven't one like that, since jlr in fact..;
LOL me too!!! I haven't been this excited in a long time...Now I have three lakorns I'm following...gosh I am not getting anything done at work :lol:

i'm so excited to read your summary, they help me understand each episode.
Yes! I love your blog Tina! I read it everyday!!! :wub:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
tina likes tease us too, she's like exact :lol:
LOL I know! Exact is such a tease!

I hope tomorrow's is good!!!

Is it a real "R" that turns into a willing??? Its not even dark outside...that Monthai, he sure is lusty :ph34r:

Wow I'm blushing just thinking about it.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if exact doesn't make a :r-scene-pop-corn: or at leat a :r-scene-pop-corn: which becomes a :w-scene-pop-corn: , it means they are dumb and stupid! to tease public so much at the end he won't watch their lakorn in the future...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
if exact doesn't make a :r-scene-pop-corn: or at leat a :r-scene-pop-corn: which becomes a :w-scene-pop-corn: , it means they are dumb and stupid! to tease public so much at the end he won't watch their lakorn in the future...
Awww you got your backs I see!!! Love that!

Well I am definitely crossing my fingers for tomorrow!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
just dl episode 21 and watching it now.
humm, pong is really handsome :drool: , the most i see him, the most handsome he is...

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Pong and his ... "samoot if you were my bride, what color would you wear? "..
no need to samoot.. it'll happen! =D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
viyada doesn't know monthai's taste, gosh, she choose the purple and mon like blue (like all men in reality :lol:)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh I just watched the preview for the next episode...at first it didn't look like it was dark outside but now...it does look like its at night...ahhhh i can't wait to see it, making me more crazy and anxious :spin:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hahaha.... I just read all this commotion about Rs and Willings.

For me.. I want both! Come'on Monthai!!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
seriously!!!
he should got to monthais mom and ask for help
im sure shed help him!
or even monthai because monthai knows they love eachother

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nah, but that wouldn't be right. He should work his way in getting it.... Since most of you guys here already saw the old version, can anyone tell me what happens to the dude?... Forgot his name... The dude that's in trouble for money.