Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wow! do my eyes deceive me or are we really the thread w/ the most pages! awesomeness! ladies you have been working really hard! yeah!!!:D

Arg watching this drama makes me wanna slap two faced biitches lol =/
i know, i know, Tina...this episode especially has me totally pissed off at Wee...gosh, so damn cocky b/c she and Mon are moving forward w/ their wedding plans...man...does she not see the looks Mon has been giving Bie...dude wants someone else...

he gets the girl at the end
ok so i just read the spoilers for this week
does it mean taht koon ying is going to die...
awww i dont want her to die in this version.
i don't want Khun Ying to die either...she's been very entertaining and i don't want to think after all the work she's put into bringing Bie and Mon together she won't see the end product...their wedding...i hope they change that too...like Mon finds out what Wee is doing before Khun Ying dies...c'mon Mon! get the hint already...the series is almost over and he still looks like the dumba**...c'mon! i have to admit ladies, Pong's looks were not enough to make me forgive Mon today...i just kept thinking, wise up already!

Edit: Yeah I own a page! :D Awesomeness!

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
it's so cuteeeeee when monthai told bee that YOU R MY BRIDE. i think he does mean it with his heart but hes just mad at her n in denial. awwwwww cant stop thinking of what he said to her.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's so cuteeeeee when monthai told bee that YOU R MY BRIDE. i think he does mean it with his heart but hes just mad at her n in denial. awwwwww cant stop thinking of what he said to her.
very cuuuute scene "you're my bride"!!!! :wub: if only he knows that she will be his wife

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
cause viyada wants to kill monthai's mom. she thinks she's an obstacle to her wedding with mon cause she left all her possessions to bpee.
Wait, but if she dies, then all the stuff will still be Bpee's no matter what because Khun Ying already made the will.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The thing is viyada believes that everything goes to Bpee but I think in reality she never gave everything to Bpee I think she seperated half and half ..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, but if she dies, then all the stuff will still be Bpee's no matter what because Khun Ying already made the will.
i don't know for this version, but in the older she just left a house to bpee, not all her possession. she lies cause she wants to know if viyada really loves monthai like bpee or just love him cause he's rich.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Viyada doesn't really care about the money she cares more about the family status because Keitchai was rich and he was willing to marry her but the only thing he was missing was family status

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Viyada doesn't really care about the money she cares more about the family status because Keitchai was rich and he was willing to marry her but the only thing he was missing was family status
Yeah, but Ketchai didn't have the looks... <_< He's also a gross and disgusting perverted guy.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
yes vee didnt care about money in the original because she tells monthai she didnt care since she was already rich and whatever.

i cant wait till keitchai comes back!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
she says she doesn't care but when she learns that khun ying lets all her possessions to bpee, she convinces monthai to see her father to know what to do if monthai has nothing.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
heart breaker, it's heart breaker :lmao: . it's ending soon, i want them to extend it but not.
after ngao asoke, it's klss, isn't it? gosh, i'm not a mos's fan...
me too i'm so not a mos fan...the superstar lakorn seem exciting but could have been someone more attractive and manly...argh!

In the original story she dies ... but the thing is since it's ending next tuesday im not understanding how they are going to fit everything in
Maenward and Pong In are still bickering
Doesn't look like Weit and Wimon are going to accept Nucha any time soon
Monthai still has to tie up his mothers murder case and also figure out that Bpeeyachat is the one who loved him all along
They have yet to discuss the thing abotu why they truly raised bpeeyachat.

i know i dun know how they possibly can finish everyting up....i tink the only way is..if tat R/Willing does happen and Monthai finally does confess his true feelings..he doesn't care for who was the one writing all tose letters cuz he wants to live in the present not the past ..and his present is w/ Bpee..eheh..and Khun Ying doesn't die...Vi gets thrown to to side w/ the comeback of Keitchai..and the other love stories..well..do we reallie need 'em anyways?? lol... :lol:

well seriously dun see how it's possible to wrap tis lakorn up either..but let's hope it isn't rushed...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Yall I just watched a teaser for ep 21 HOLY FKN SHIT!
I'm going to watch ep 21 right now! woooo I'm going to wear BLUE FOR YOU MONTHAI! lmao
JK JK I'm not falling for Pong lmao!
:ph34r: :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Ug, No kiss. It was an almost! Sighs. Damn them!
okay maybe some of u girls thought the whole "my bride" ting is cute..which i do too...but i tink it was..well tis scene was heartbreaking to watch...reallie :spin: ...freaking Monthai....Yaso! i agree..his looks did him no good esp. tis particular scene...he freaking rubbed it in her face...he knows how much she likes him...the look and water eyes of Bpeeyachet..is just so sad...u could literally see her heart being torn part while looking 'em them together in the mirror...she had probably dreamed of tat moment as a lilo girl alreadi....Monthai you freaking BASTARD! :lmao: