Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
wow that would be soo cool if it didnt end til like august!
if it takes that long then there better be a good ending... :p
also from the spoilers doesnt seem like the mom is going to evn die next week :yahoo:
ahh im waiting to see what happens with keitchai
how the heck does vee get out of that!
monday seems soo far!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow that would be soo cool if it didnt end til like august!
if it takes that long then there better be a good ending... :p
also from the spoilers doesnt seem like the mom is going to evn die next week :yahoo:
ahh im waiting to see what happens with keitchai
how the heck does vee get out of that!
monday seems soo far!
it also means that my hope for a :r-scene-pop-corn: becomes a :w-scene-pop-corn: is still alive! ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
exact is inequal with his lakorns, when they're boring, they are the most and when they are good, they are the best...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yes, i forget it, the one with bie and miew isn't it? love the part when she saw him naked and he said that she's a pervert cause she wants to see it! :loool:
sao ban rai gup ni hi so was funny too, with their parents :lol:

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i was actually LOL when reading the weekly spoilers for next week. I feel the loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee when I read, "Monthai is upset that Bpeeyachat raised her voice at him so he punished her WITH A KISS." A KISS. hahaha. so cute! i really want 2 c that scene.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OH GOOD GOSH, i HAVE BEEN M.i.A!!! AHHHHH!!! I'VE MiSS THiS THREAD SOOOO MUCH!!! SUCH A BAD WEEK FOR ME!!! FiRST MY MONiTOR BREAKS, THEN i FOUND OUT THAT A GUY THAT USE TO GO TO HiGH SCHOOL WITH ME PASSED AWAY :( & THEN MY MONiTOR BREAKS, SO i HAD TO BUT ANOTHER MONiTOR & NOW... MY CABLE iNTERNET DOESN'T WORK!!!! <_< <_< <_< SO NOW I'M STUCK WiTH DiAL UP... WHiCH SUCKS ASS.... :angry: & TO TOP iT OFF... I'M BEHiND WiTH THiS LAKORN! i HAVEN'T WATCH ANY OF THiS WEEK'S EPI!!!! AHHHH.... SOMEBODY JUST SHOOT ME!!! :lmao:

BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK! :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
OH GOOD GOSH, i HAVE BEEN M.i.A!!! AHHHHH!!! I'VE MiSS THiS THREAD SOOOO MUCH!!! SUCH A BAD WEEK FOR ME!!! FiRST MY MONiTOR BREAKS, THEN i FOUND OUT THAT A GUY THAT USE TO GO TO HiGH SCHOOL WITH ME PASSED AWAY :( & THEN MY MONiTOR BREAKS, SO i HAD TO BUT ANOTHER MONiTOR & NOW... MY CABLE iNTERNET DOESN'T WORK!!!! <_< <_< <_< SO NOW I'M STUCK WiTH DiAL UP... WHiCH SUCKS ASS.... :angry: & TO TOP iT OFF... I'M BEHiND WiTH THiS LAKORN! i HAVEN'T WATCH ANY OF THiS WEEK'S EPI!!!! AHHHH.... SOMEBODY JUST SHOOT ME!!! :lmao:

welcome back noy!!! how about your exam?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sajenna, thank you for the welcoming. =] i passed my exam! didn't get an A but it's alright... i was thinking bout Ngao Asoke the whole time. :lol: I got a test on next tuesday... i don't know how i'm gonna do it... Ngao ends next tuesday.. i don't know if i'll be able to focus!! ahhh.. my stress level is rising... sigh...

Lome, it was such a shocker when i found out about his death. I seriously didn't want to believe it. He was so young & talented. It was just sad. They held memorial service for him on tuesday but i couldn't get myself to go, i would've cried my eyes out... funerals make me sad. =(

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile

i was wonder where you were...
awww hopefully after watching ngao asoke itll make u feel better :lol:

noo it doesnt end yet!!!!
tina was saying it might go till august