Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i confess that i'm a bit pervert but it's my charm! :loool: if you want to know, please ask my boyfriend, he wants to rape bpee! :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Sajenna! You aren't a perv...if so then I'd be guilty too! ha ha ha your bf wants Bpee for sure! he just needs to wake and get smart! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
yes and how close the door! :loool:
i don't think he was thinking that far...now that i dissect it through...then she made him super pissed by saying that not everyone has dirty thoughts like him...he was so in the moment he had to throw her on the bed...see didn't plan it out...or we could have got some more hot scenes LOL! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
:D it would be nice if we got our scene...but i have a feeling no?! he still looks dumb in the next part according to the spoilers...how are we going to get a willing huh?! but i'll cross my fingers :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:D it would be nice if we got our scene...but i have a feeling no?! he still looks dumb in the next part according to the spoilers...how are we going to get a willing huh?! but i'll cross my fingers :rolleyes:
i pray all day for it, my :r-scene-pop-corn: which becomes a :w-scene-pop-corn: ! i want it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMFG! did I miss u again Noy??

rite now it's barely 6:54 am here in California wat time is it where u live?
awee yeshhh kashie! you did! lol.

pssh...like you're so great Noy?? <_< ehehehe

lol for me Chakrit & Ken come in a premium package...lol all sexxie up and stuff...one day delivery too lol :wub:
Oh ken & Chakrit are the premium package... drool.... they should have an action lakorn together!! ekkkk! that would be soooo hottt....

LOL Ceda and I had tis conversation alreade...lol..about the Grinding and moaning...lol :blush: ...it was Montahi w/ the moaning..listen to it carefully...i was :unsure: did i hear someting..went back & found out it was Mon who was enjoying himself too much..lol

Noy = Peeking Tom :ph34r:
Noy please don't i don't want another headline on my banner..my last headline was for Ceda who jumped over a bridge because Mon was to stupid and stubborn and doesn't know how to lock the door wen he's attempting..lol
hahah. i read that first before i watched the epi & omg.. that rawr attempt was juicy!! she was open, he was ready, she was trembling with excitement & fear, he was horny horn dog, his hormones were on rampage!! she was crying/laughing/moaning, he was groping up on her, bodies pressed against one another... Monthai is a wild man .... & it was awesome!!! :r-scene-pop-corn:

Too bad Monthai didn't succeed.... it could've been aperfect rawr scene!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
He is the master of love making "by force" **wink** lol

yes Monthai need to travel 50 year of so to 2008 and asked Ken his secret touch...lol

my guess is Ken has variety :lol: :loool: ...first one was just a full out R...second one is an R w/ her hands tied :drool: ...third is the one in the pool :drool: :drool: ..last one is the one in her bedroom....now tat's wat i call VARIETY lol
lol. indeed! ken has plenty of 'tricks' & different 'positions' lmao. Monthai can learn from Kawee... at least kawee knows how to close the door before getting some action! lmao

oh..you said morning nap...i'm sorrie so perverted..i thought u said moanning nap -_- sorrie wuz juz responding to Noy's moanning post...see blame Noy
don't blame me kashie... that's your perverted mind thinking! lmao :loool:

You girls are crazy for R scenes aren't you? Our poor Bpeeyachat :( lol if she gets R then people will look at her as a bad woman because the era she lives in a woman who sex before marriage is consider Promiscuous :p
haha... then that would make Wiyada a promiscuous girl then!!! hahah. since she did sleep with keithchai before marriage! haha.

I'ma call Wiyada Shaved Whore from now on... :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you know what? kawee didn't lock the door cause it has started on the pool :lol:
haha. at least Kawee knew no one is around to see. They were secluded from the people. unlike Monthai's dumbass... tryna rawr bpie with deng door open... gosh monthai get it together! :lol:

maimablis

sarNie Egg
OMFG! it's raining here in Cali..in the middle of summer..WTH...weird cuz i'm watching the pool scene w/ is rainning too...
o yea i live in cal too..but its not raining..its super super hot hot hot..well i guess ur too into that r rainin scene that u just what's that word..u just saw it rainin outside..well j/p i guess we live in different part of town

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy i love your banners!!! really need one...
thanks sajenna! ^_^ i try... lol. still learning photoshop... i had it for about 5 years & i still don't get the hang of it! :lol:

o yea i live in cal too..but its not raining..its super super hot hot hot..well i guess ur too into that r rainin scene that u just what's that word..u just saw it rainin outside..well j/p i guess we live in different part of town
oh you do?? I live in Cali too! So-cal San diego to be exact ^_^ the weather is pretty hot outside. such a lovely day.

hello there guys and gals, how the heck are ya??
Lome! I am doing great! i just had some coffee & i'm ready to spam! i still need to finish watching epi 24. lol