Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.... Monthai says he punishing her when he kissed her..

if I were Bpee I'd keep saying you hate me, you hate me! That way he'll keep kissing me.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
Why don't Monthai ever walk in on Wiyada when she's saying evil things about his Mother!!!!!!!!! Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......................................

i know!!! oh that would soo make my day if he just walked in just once!

and why is he sooo weak letting vee hit bie so much like that!
when he was at fault too

lady0fdarkness

wow.. that was a good kiss............ willing....

I couldn't stop grinning.......... I was yelling and screaming when they kissed.

Sighhh...

lady0fdarkness

Not only do I hate Wiyada... I want to spray her in the eyes with home made pepper spray. A cocktail of habanero peppers, salt, water, and thai/lao hot peppers. That would so make my day.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
watching today's episode reminds me some episodes of different thai lakorns. when someone drunk something with pills; they sleep in a few seconds but in reality, you should have to wait!

lady0fdarkness

and she also woke up right away. Right in time when Monthai brought in his Mother.. if she hadn't woke up till later later.. then at least they'll know somethings up

:D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Not only do I hate Wiyada... I want to spray her in the eyes with home made pepper spray. A cocktail of habanero peppers, salt, water, and thai/lao hot peppers. That would so make my day.
cocktail? you want to make her be blind? just want her to be mute ^_^
Lmao. I bet we can all think about at 100 things or more that we hate about her.. :p She annoying hate her role and acting!!!!
i like pei's acting, she makes a very good n'rai and in ss with aum p and my sexy oil, she's just cute with glasses

LOL... Jenna... yeah.. Bpee fell asleep within a second...
yes