Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. it's okay to be frustrated! i'm with you ladies! i think i might go shave my head! i'm so frustrated!!! arrrrghhhh!!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i was just thinking to myself that if i was the mom, and found out that her beloved bpee knew someone was trying to kill/hurt you, and din't do a thing, i don't think i would love her anymore. I'd haunt her.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
If I was Bpee, I would tell the mom and aunt and then we would set up a trap for that b! And then the truth will be revealed, the mom is still alive, Monthai finds out the truth, yay!!

But Bpee is just too trusting and innocent. She's no match for that psycho bitch!

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
at first it started out good but now the n'ek and p'ek is starting to make my head pop...
and i think that it too long with none sense now...i was like oh gosh just like the monthai find out
that his good fiance is a B****...

maimablis

sarNie Egg
i cry all along today's episode! my boyfriend thought i'm crazy :loool:
talkin bout crying..i admit i'm a crybaby when it comes to any sad parts in lakorns or dramas.. I remember cryin so much while watchin "a liter of tear" n these other dramas that i almost (felt)had a heart attack.. I had to stop those movies and breath foe a while..my sister told me that' im to crazy cause they fakin in those movie n i'm cryin like heck in reality..but yea sometimes after cryin it kind of my me feel..its hard to explain that feelin... but gosh those movie can really fool me and make meh become very very emotionallll...(sorrie a little off topic)

well can't wait for the next ep. I hope lyn would post up the translation ( is it recap? summary?) up soooon

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
whoa, cutepeung, your siggy is carazy! Peung totally resembles a doll. But she is sooooo cute. ^______^

man, can't wait for the ending and for monthai to not be stupid anymore

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile

For next week ...

วันจันทร์ที่ 28 �ร�ฎาคม 2551
ปี่ (ผึ้ง-à¸?ัà¸?à¸?า) รู้ความจริงว่า วิยะดา (เป้ย-ปานวาด) เป็นคนทำผีหลอà¸?คุณหà¸?ิงทับทิï¿

(อ้อย-à¸?าà¸?จนา) จนช็อคตาย à¸?็เลยขอร้องให้วิยะดาไปบอà¸?คï¿

ามจริงà¸?ับมนไท (ป้อง-ณวัฒน์) à¹?ต่วิยะดาà¸?ลับพูดใส่ร้ายว่าï¿

ี่เป็นคนทำให้คุณห�ิงตาย

วันอังคารที่ 29 �ร�ฎาคม 2551
วิยะดาจงใจป้ายความผิดว่าปีï¿

เป็นคนฆ่าคุณหà¸?ิงทับทิม จนมนไทปัà¸?ใจเชื่อ à¹?ต่พอมนไทได้เห็นลายมือของปï¿

่ ซึ่งเป็นลายมือเดียวà¸?ันà¸?ับจï¿

หมายที่เขียนหาเค้าตอนที่อยï¿

่เมืองนอà¸? ทำให้มนไทรู้ความจริงว่าคนทï¿

่รัà¸?à¹?ละดูà¹?ลเค้ามาตลอดเวลาà¸?ï¿

คือปี่นั่นเอง

วันพุธที่ 30 �ร�ฎาคม 2551
เหมือนเวรà¸?รรมตามà¸?ัน ในที่สุดมนไทà¸?็เจออุปà¸?รณ์หลï¿

à¸?ผีในห้องวิยะดา พอมาคาดคั้นà¸?ับเจ้าตัว วิยะดาà¸?็ไม่ยอมรับ มนไทจึงปล่อยให้เป็นหน้าที่ï¿

องตำรวจไป à¹?ละหลังจาà¸?จัดà¸?ารเคลียร์ปัà¸?ï¿

าทุà¸?อย่างเรียบร้อยà¹?ล้ว มนไทà¸?็มาปรับความเข้าใจà¸?ับปï¿

่à¹?ละขอปี่à¹?ต่งงาน สุดท้ายเรื่องราวความรัà¸?ของï¿

ั้งคู่จะลงเอยยังไง ? ติดตามชมได้ในละคร “เงาอโศ�� ตอนอวสานคืนวันพุธที่ 30 �ร�ฎาคมนี้ เวลา 20.25 น. ทางช่อง 5

Credit : EXACT
god :eek: who will translate this, it's terrible i can't understand thai.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
god :eek: who will translate this, it's terrible i can't understand thai.
i'm not exactly fluent in thai, but i can read and understand most of it.. here's what i got from the article...

July 28
Bie knows that Wiyada was the one who pretended to be Lakanah?to scare
Khun Ying Thum Thip to death. Bie pleads with Wiyada to tell Monthai the
truth, but Wiyada lied and accused Bie of being the culprit who caused
Khun Ying's death.

July 29
Wiyada intentionally accuses Bie as the one who murdered Khun Ying Thum Thip.
Monthai believes Wiyada's words, but Monthai saw....(i couldn't understand this part)...
....made him realized the truth that Bie was the one who loved and cared for him all that time.

July 30
As if karma came at last, Monthai found...(something in Wiyada's room), but Wiyada wouldn't admit it.
(something else happened)...and Monthai asked for Bie's hand in marriage. How will the lovers end come about?

if anyone can fill in the parts i missed, thanks a lot!

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
i'm not exactly fluent in thai, but i can read and understand most of it.. here's what i got from the article...

July 28
Bie knows that Wiyada was the one who pretended to be Lakanah?to scare
Khun Ying Thum Thip to death. Bie pleads with Wiyada to tell Monthai the
truth, but Wiyada lied and accused Bie of being the culprit who caused
Khun Ying's death.

July 29
Wiyada intentionally accuses Bie as the one who murdered Khun Ying Thum Thip.
Monthai believes Wiyada's words, but Monthai saw....(i couldn't understand this part)...
....made him realized the truth that Bie was the one who loved and cared for him all that time.

July 30
As if karma came at last, Monthai found...(something in Wiyada's room), but Wiyada wouldn't admit it.
(something else happened)...and Monthai asked for Bie's hand in marriage. How will the lovers end come about?

if anyone can fill in the parts i missed, thanks a lot!
29 mon will find letter? 30 wedding?haha so happy